Close

oshkosh t1500 fire rescue ARFF 1/12 scale
Goal amount for this year: 518 USD, Received: 200.00 USD (39%)
Scalemotorcars is a free and open community devoted to scale modeling. The heart and soul of Scalemotorcars is our global community of over 10,000+ contributors, millions of readers, and donors like yourself all united to share unlimited access to reliable information. Your donations keep Scalemotorcars freely available to everyone.

This years bandwidth costs, hosting service, domain registration, software licensing fees, and maintenance cost have a balance of $518 due by the end of August. Please help us keep Scalemotorcars growing by making a donation today.
Thank you.

oshkosh t1500 fire rescue ARFF 1/12 scale oshkosh t1500 fire rescue ARFF 1/12 scale oshkosh t1500 fire rescue ARFF 1/12 scale oshkosh t1500 fire rescue ARFF 1/12 scale oshkosh t1500 fire rescue ARFF 1/12 scale
Accepted Payment Types

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12
      Builder Last Online: Jul 2016 Show Printable Version Email this Page
      Model Scale: 1/8 Rating:  (1 votes - 5.00 average) Thanks: 0
      Started: 05-09-11 Build Revisions: Never  
      Not Supported

1st i want to say thnx for letting me join this kool lookin forum.everybodys builds look awesome
      tthis is an 1/12 scale oshkosh t1500 airport fire and rescue truck.i started this truck 5 months ago.it will have a working roof mounted water cannon,lower doors will open and slide, engine compartment will open, with lights and sounds. hold about a gallon of water and so on
      heres the truck i want to do
      Show Complete First Post

Show Your Support

• This build may not be copied, reproduced or published elsewhere without author's permission.
        Please note: The first post will be displayed at the top of every page.
    JOIN THE SMC ALLIANCE NOW

1. next i cut 3 pieces of shrink tube and cut one of the lights off the main

ok, this is how i did this end of it, now i have to make 3 more, after this i will show you how to do the other end of it

all 4 are made, next step . i drill a whole in the deck of the truck. the piece will be glued in
    QUOTE QUOTE #167

2. next i cut another sleeve that fits over light bucket pole but is smaller then the deck sleeve . will also attach the wire tip/plug

next i flipped the deck upside down, yellow/black wires are the 4 search lights, the red/black with white tips are for extras light for boom later. the red/black wire with black tip is power for the lights

the search light are up and working

the boom lights are working also
    QUOTE QUOTE #168

3. chassisdude's Avatar VIP/Sponsor
    Name
    Michael
    When are you gonna build all the little robotic men to run this thing... Great stuff dude...
    I have done so much, With so little, for so long, I can do anything with nothing...
    QUOTE QUOTE #169

4. Dr Dave's Avatar Yearly Subscriber
    Name
    David
    Far out Joe! This is one wild machine! Great vids, but can't I wait to see this thing in full action at an emergency call out.

I seem to recall some time ago you may have said that it will pump water from the tank. Is that still going to happen?
    Bull dust, blowflies, & the outback. Heaven on earth!
    QUOTE QUOTE #170

5. Quote Originally Posted by Dr Dave View Post
    Far out Joe! This is one wild machine! Great vids, but can't I wait to see this thing in full action at an emergency call out.

I seem to recall some time ago you may have said that it will pump water from the tank. Is that still going to happen?

I was not going to, but that was me being alittle scare from the last meltdown. but im over that

I just purchased a lighter water tank and went with a different kind of pump. still searching for a siren

this will be fully functional as planned
    QUOTE QUOTE #171