Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
      Builder Last Online: Dec 2018 Show Printable Version Email this Page
      Model Scale: 1/8 Rating:  Thanks: 0
      Started: 09-10-18 Build Revisions: Never  
      Supported Box Stock Attribution

Attachment 33282

Before I get into my next build I would like to spend a moment to contemplate a very important tool in my tool box. My mother gave it to me when she said "young man you had better learn patience" I can remember her saying "will you just wait a minute" a minute! a minute! for a 4 year old a minute can feel like forever. Since that time patience has become a practice, one that I have been able to use and learn from. You will understand why this tool will be so important as I reveal the nature of my next build.

Patience you must have
      Show Complete First Post

Show Your Support

• This build may not be copied, reproduced or published elsewhere without author's permission.
        Please note: The first post will be displayed at the top of every page.
    JOIN THE SMC ALLIANCE NOW

1. Nortley's Avatar VIP/Sponsor
    Name
    Buck
    Egon, I agree with you completely. Every model I've acquired has come with all the parts in one box. I might buy one of those subscription models if the maker offered a one box option.
    Scorpio - Builds models the way the prototype should have been built.
    QUOTE QUOTE #17

2. TOMc's Avatar Established Member
    Name
    THOMAS
    Patience you must have
    Emily said that waiting for the first snow flake to fall will not cut it, "build something". The 1/9 scale, 1940 Knucklehead by MFH arrived yesterday. It should fill in the wait time as she requested. It brings back memories of riding my Shovel Head Super Glide in late Autumn with the air crisp, anticipating the first snow flake on the tip of my tongue. I'll start a build thread in the MC Section.
    Patience you must have-p1040401-jpg

Patience you must have
    QUOTE QUOTE #18