-->
Close

1. Willys41's Avatar VIP/Sponsor
    Name
    David
    Well guys, check out this Big Boy Toy. A 1/4 scale drag car with a working blown 427 V8 MOTOR.

http://cgi.ebay.com/1-4-SCALE-RC-427...QQcmdZViewItem
    An Artist dips his brush into his soul before every stroke.
    QUOTE QUOTE #1

2. Deuces-wild's Avatar VIP/Sponsor
    Name
    Guido
    Unbelievable!!! Wish I had the machinery to do all that and have a blast doing it. How does one make a 1/4 scale 1/2 drive and 3/8 drive click type torque wrenches that are requiered to assemble something like this??? .... Maybe I should give Snap-On a call and see what they can come up with. Thanks Willys!! This is really a great find.
    Last edited by Deuces-wild; 11-01-07 at 05:39 PM.
    QUOTE QUOTE #2

3. This is not an endorsement for Conley products, but I've seen and heard several versions of their V8. They not only have the look, but they sound like a real V8 and the RPM's are instant. Depending on what kind of fuel system is used, the blower motors even have the surge that is typical of a blown and injected alcohol engine. As far as assembly and maintainance is concerned, its not that difficult. When visiting some of the larger swap meets, keep an eye out for this and other little motors. There's lots of them out there.
    QUOTE QUOTE #3

4. hot ford coupe's Avatar Super Moderator
    Name
    Jeffrey
    That's wild. I wonder how you hold onto the thing when it flies down a strip so it won't get out of control .
    Sometimes a handful of patience is worth more than a truck load of brains. Have the courage to trust your own beliefs. Don't be swayed by those with louder voices. W.S. Maugham :)
    QUOTE QUOTE #4

5. Don Garrett's Avatar Asst. Administrator
    Name
    Don
    Put it in one of the 1/4 scale pedal car bodies and put the seat off your mower on the roof. Don't forget your helmet.
    Grandpa McGurk.....Steppin' Large and Livin' easy.
    TDRinnovations.com
    QUOTE QUOTE #5

6. hot ford coupe's Avatar Super Moderator
    Name
    Jeffrey
    Don't forget the seat harness. That thing will slide out under you like a wet watermelon seed. What a rush.
    Sometimes a handful of patience is worth more than a truck load of brains. Have the courage to trust your own beliefs. Don't be swayed by those with louder voices. W.S. Maugham :)
    QUOTE QUOTE #6

7. This engine is really cool! It’s amazing how far this hobby has come.
    QUOTE QUOTE #7

8. take down your listing.
    QUOTE QUOTE #8

9. Do you know of any around . russ
    QUOTE QUOTE #9