Close

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6
      Builder Last Online: Jun 2016 Show Printable Version Email this Page
      Model Scale: 1/8 Rating:  (1 votes - 5.00 average) Thanks: 0
      Started: 11-03-06 Build Revisions: Never  
      Not Supported

Ok Dan Rick and Don I've decided I'm going to document the build of one of my 1/5th scale Full scratchbuilt in metal MV125 Motor cycles in photographic form pretty much the same way I did with the Alfa and I want to do it in my own time which could take awhile with all my other modelling comittments inbetween!
      I don't want to waffle on with heaps of text rather let the photos do the explaining but I'm only to happy to answer any questions as I go along.
      So I hope I've started this thread in the correct place ? pictures will come latter!

Sean
      Show Complete First Post

Show Your Support

• This build may not be copied, reproduced or published elsewhere without author's permission.
        Please note: The first post will be displayed at the top of every page.
    JOIN THE SMC ALLIANCE NOW

1. Hi Guzzi thanks for the information , I"ve seen these crimp tubes you talk of before and I'll be sure to pay my nearest Cheap as Chips store a visit asap thanks

Cheers
    Sean
    QUOTE QUOTE #77

2. Hello all Well I've been toying with the Idea of starting the Christian Gouel Bugatti build but then I thought no I really owe it to myself to get this Bike finished! In fact for the past 3 or so years in all honesty I've suffered Modeling burnout and haven't completed any projects, I've started alot of different projects but never seen them through. Working as a semi professional modelmaker really has taken it's toll on me,I've since stopped working on commisssion work and only now build for myself! Anyway I have now made a decision to push ahead with this build. I haven't contributed to this forum for longer than I care to remember, I've always been lurking but now I'm back and would like to pick up where I left off. Please bare with my fellas If I start to stray pull me up , I'll do my best I really want to see this build through!

Sean
    Last edited by modelmaker; 12-16-11 at 02:07 AM.
    QUOTE QUOTE #78

3. Ton's Avatar VIP/Sponsor
    Name
    Ton
    Good choice Sean! Even if it means I have to do the Bugatti on my own
    Regards

Ton
    QUOTE QUOTE #79

4. Quote Originally Posted by Ton View Post
    Good choice Sean! Even if it means I have to do the Bugatti on my own
    Sorry Ton ol buddy I'll be watching your build very closely , just gotta finish this build for my own piece of mind.
    I have some other smaller commission jobs to finish off which I'm working on now.

Sean
    QUOTE QUOTE #80

5. YHOR's Avatar Active Member
    Name
    Jorge
    Good morning Dear Sean.I am an amateur motorcycle builder just like you, although with much less experience. I have found your work and it seems wonderful to me.Looking, I saw that he put his KIT for sale on Ebay (using scalemotorcars). Did you sell it?Yes, that is 4 years ago, I regret not having noticed. But if you have it, let me know.I also have my bikes at scale 1/5, a Bultaco and a Montesa. I hope to upload the photos as soon as possible.regards
    Good morning Dear Sean.I am an amateur motorcycle builder just like you, although with much less experience. I have found your work and it seems wonderful to me.Looking, I saw that he put his KIT for sale on Ebay (using scalemotorcars). Did you sell it?Yes, that is 4 years ago, I regret not having noticed. But if you have it, let me know.I also have my bikes at scale 1/5, a Bultaco and a Montesa. I hope to upload the photos as soon as possible.regards
    QUOTE QUOTE #81