Close

A new MOTM nomination , MOTM, has been created!
Goal amount for this year: 518 USD, Received: 200.00 USD (39%)
Scalemotorcars is a free and open community devoted to scale modeling. The heart and soul of Scalemotorcars is our global community of over 10,000+ contributors, millions of readers, and donors like yourself – all united to share unlimited access to reliable information. Your donations keep Scalemotorcars freely available to everyone.

This years bandwidth costs, hosting service, domain registration, software licensing fees, and maintenance cost have a balance of $518 due by the end of August. Please help us keep Scalemotorcars growing by making a donation today.
Thank you.

A new MOTM nomination , MOTM, has been created! A new MOTM nomination , MOTM, has been created! A new MOTM nomination , MOTM, has been created! A new MOTM nomination , MOTM, has been created! A new MOTM nomination , MOTM, has been created!
Accepted Payment Types

Poll Results: MOTM

Voters
9. You must be a member to vote in this poll
  1. SMC's Avatar Automata
    A new poll has been created for the nomination . Please vote for your favorite!
    QUOTE QUOTE #1

2. JunkGTZ's Avatar VIP/Sponsor
    Name
    Larry
    I can now see the threads we are voting on. Yahoo! Three wonderful threads to choose from too! Wish I could vote for them all.
    QUOTE QUOTE #2

3. MODEL A MODEL's Avatar Yearly Subscriber
    Name
    don
    YES! Three excellent builds! I am not fond of contests, but I see this as a way to say as a modeler to others, "That, your work is GOOD WORK! and that your posting your progress helps the rest of us! -Each man has shown creativity, and thought to the problems of how to make a model. And each has been very generous and so this is a natural response, a very modest vote of thanks! To all three!

-Don
    -craftsmanship is a lifelong project of
    self-construction and self determination
    QUOTE QUOTE #3