Close

1. SMC's Avatar Automata
    [b][i]Fine Scale Modeler[/i] Has Just Posted the Following:[/b]

1/8 scale entex Porsche turbo 935 RSR Martini
    Hi all !

Been looking for this kit to build for a looong time. If anyone has, or knows where one can be had at a fair price I would be very grateful . I build mostly 1/8 scale kits and this one would have to be my holly grail.I even told my lovely wife that when this kit is found, it would be the last kit I buy. Ya see as of late I've turned into more of a hunter gather rather than a builder. With 9 1/8 scale kits built and 10 to go plus the stash of smaller scale stuff I already don't have the time or space to build what I have (You know what I mean)

For the mean time I ordered a Tamiya 1/8 scale entex Porsche turbo 935 RSR Martini Porsche RSR Martini kit in 1/12 scale hoping it would keep me at the bench building a little more while looking for this grail kit. Anyone build this kit lately ? Any opinions , good, bad, or ugly ?

Cheers
    Jeff

4b213380-7ddc-4bb5-9a36-8e2dd5542ce8:1458684
    07-08-11 12:35 AM

Click here to read more....
    QUOTE QUOTE #1

2. Keith R.'s Avatar Member
    Name
    Keith
    Jeff,

Bimmer2 (from FineScaleModeler) (or Keith R. here) . Regarding the 1/8 Entex Porsche RSR model - what color have you or are you planning to paint the interior roof of the body. I know that the main color is a dark silver metallic 1/8 scale entex Porsche turbo 935 RSR Martini , but I haven't been able to find any pictures (from the Porsche museum or anywhere else) that clearly shows what the interior roof color is. The interior seems to show a matt black and the main chassis I guess should be silver (same as body color).

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

NOTE: It's going to be a few months before I get going on this model due to other responsibilities, but I will post pictures of my progress.

Also, with this particular model being so rare, and ENTEX long gone, do you know of anyone who would want to take on the task of taking imprints from all the sprues and re-releasing this kit? I'd be willing to work with them since I have a unstarted kit in excellent shape.

Thanks,
    Keith R.
    QUOTE QUOTE #2

3. just's Avatar Member
    Name
    ernst
    dear sir

i look in my fundus and, yes i have one,.....send me mail to just@vienna.at

ernst

Quote Originally Posted by SMC View Post
    [B][I]Fine Scale Modeler[/I] Has Just Posted the Following:[/B]

1/8 scale entex Porsche turbo 935 RSR Martini
    Hi all !

Been looking for this kit to build for a looong time. If anyone has, or knows where one can be had at a fair price I would be very grateful . I build mostly 1/8 scale kits and this one would have to be my holly grail.I even told my lovely wife that when this kit is found, it would be the last kit I buy. Ya see as of late I've turned into more of a hunter gather rather than a builder. With 9 1/8 scale kits built and 10 to go plus the stash of smaller scale stuff I already don't have the time or space to build what I have (You know what I mean)

For the mean time I ordered a Tamiya Porsche RSR Martini kit in 1/12 scale hoping it would keep me at the bench building a little more while looking for this grail kit. Anyone build this kit lately ? Any opinions , good, bad, or ugly ?

Cheers
    Jeff

4b213380-7ddc-4bb5-9a36-8e2dd5542ce8:1458684
    07-08-11 12:35 AM

Click here to read more....
    QUOTE QUOTE #3

4. lush1's Avatar Member
    Name
    Steve
    Recently retired and hoping to start building some of the many big scale kits I've collected over the years. Have a perfect, unbuilt, Entex 1/8 Porsche 935 Turbo RSR Martini with all parts in a very good box, but I'm missing the instructions. Trying to decide if I want to build it or sell it, but either way, need a copy of the manual, even a photocopy. Anybody know where I can find it? Would be happy to pay if anybody wants to sell their manual (even scan/Xerox a copy) or knows a site that might have it available for download. Did exhaustive Googling but came up empty. At least it brought me back to this great site.

Lush1
    QUOTE QUOTE #4