Close

Builder Last Online: Dec 2019 Show Printable Version Email this Page
      Model Scale: 1/8 Rating:  Thanks: 0
      Started: 03-27-10 Build Revisions: Never  
      Not Supported

Guys I am offering my 1/8th scale Hasegawa Sopwith Camel for sale.
      Mods if this is in the wrong section I'm sorry please move it to the correct section.
      The Fuselage has already been assembled to a very high standard and the kit is absoulutely 100% complete.
      If anyone is interested please make me a realistic offer as these kits are getting extremely rare.
      I started building this kit over on LSP forums but due to other modelling commitments and time constraints have not had time to do it justice, here's a link to the build 1/8th scale Hasegawa Camel Build - LSP Forums

Thanks
      Sean

Build Photos

1/8th scale Hasegawa Sopwith Camel-dsc04543-jpg  1/8th scale Hasegawa Sopwith Camel-dsc04544-jpg  1/8th scale Hasegawa Sopwith Camel-dsc04545-jpg  1/8th scale Hasegawa Sopwith Camel-dsc04546-jpg 

Show Complete First Post

Show Your Support

• This build may not be copied, reproduced or published elsewhere without author's permission.
        Please note: The first post will be displayed at the top of every page.
    JOIN THE SMC ALLIANCE NOW

1. megandme
    megandme's Avatar Guest
    Hi. I am also building a Hasegawa Sopwith but during a house move managed to lose both the instruction manual and scale plans. Would you consider parting with your instruction manual and scale plans? Perhaps you could let me have copies of them for a consideration? Certainly without these fairly vital elements of the kit I'm pretty well stuck at roughly 2/3rds through construction.

Hope you can help

1/8th scale Hasegawa Sopwith Camel

2. Lancair IV's Avatar VIP/Sponsor
    Name
    Rob
    Hi Sean,

I have no idea what this is worth, but I am interested. Can you give me a ballpark figure?

Thanks
    Rob Byrnes
    Novi, Mi.

On the Bench
    1:48 Monogram B-17 Flying Fortress (Extreem Detail)
    Scratch build Lancair 235

In the planning Stages
    1:48 US WWII Bombers B-26, B-29

Recently Completed
    1:48 Accurate Miniatures P-51
    1:48 Accurate Miniatures P-51A
    1:48 Accurate Miniatures P-36 Apache
    1:48 Tamiya P-51D

3. George H's Avatar Member
    Name
    George
    Hello Sean,
    I am in the market to buy a [B]1/8th scale Hasegawa Sopwith Camel.[/B] This is my first hour on to this site and I am not sure how things work around here. I have signed up.
    Mostly I am not sure what the going price for a kit like this can go for since you started it. However I am willing to buy one for a fair price. A big question for me is, I am in Chicago, where is the kit and how can it be transported without brackage? I would hate to pay for a kit and end up with bunch of tooth picks when it arrives. Can you answer any of these questions.
    Regards,
    George H.

4. Hi thanks for the interest but the kit has sold sorry I should have posted that up here on this thread.

sean

5. jeff's Avatar Member
    Name
    Jeff
    Hi Guys, I'm looking for the Instruction Manual and Scale Plans for the 1/8 Hasegawa Sopwith Camel. I bought this kit for my Dad back in 1992. He never got around to making it. Then he had a series of mini-strokes and pretty much lost his ability to make any models. I recently got the model back from my Dad, but found out that my Mom threw out all the paperwork that came with it. Does anyone have the Instruction Manual and Scale Plans available? I am more than happy to pay for them and any shipping costs? My email address is: paperart@earthlink.net Thanks very much!!!

6. jeff's Avatar Member
    Name
    Jeff
    Hasegawa 1/8 Sopwith F1 Camel INSTRUCTION MANUAL and SCALE PLANS

Hi Guys, I'm looking for the Instruction Manual and Scale Plans for the 1/8 Hasegawa Sopwith Camel. I bought this kit for my Dad back in 1992. He never got around to making it. Then he had a series of mini-strokes and pretty much lost his ability to make any models. I recently got the model back from my Dad, but found out that my Mom threw out all the paperwork that came with it. Does anyone have the Instruction Manual and Scale Plans available? I am more than happy to pay for them and any shipping costs? My email address is: paperart@earthlink.net Thanks very much!!!

... I forgot to say that I would be just as happy with copies or you can mail the originals to me and I will have copies made and return the originals back to you, all at my expense plus of course!