Close

Page 3 of 120 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
  1. MADD FABRICATOR's Avatar Established Member
    Name
    Richard D. Zimmerman
    Welcome back OZAJ, glad to hear that things are working out for you with your new job, and are able to get back to your modeling. Looking forward to seeing pics of your build and future projects. Enjoy the stay !!!!
    CHEERZZZ !!!!!! (MF)
    NEVER argue with an IDIOT, for he'll only drag you down to his level and beat you with experience !!!!
    QUOTE QUOTE #31

2. hot ford coupe's Avatar VIP/Sponsor
    Name
    Jeffrey
    Hey OZAJ, glad to see you back on the site. Hope your new situation is a good one.
    Sometimes a handful of patience is worth more than a truck load of brains. Have the courage to trust your own beliefs. Don't be swayed by those with louder voices. W.S. Maugham :)
    QUOTE QUOTE #32

3. OZAJ's Avatar Active Member
    Name
    Allan
    Thanks guys
    The job is working out great,fixing and playing with RC Cars all day and just talked the boss into getting some models in as well .
    The 32 was on hold for a while till i found the correct material and colour for the upholstery,finally found it and will post more pictures in my Aussie 32 post in the next week
    QUOTE QUOTE #33

4. Eddie
    Eddie's Avatar Guest
    Hi everybody:
    I am supposed to be today's rookie, but..
    I must be honest; the reaon why I registered was just to see my friend (and member) Mario Lucchini' work. But then I realized that my decision was a good one. There's a lot of good friends out there sharing what we like. I will be 70 this year but I won't ever forget ---I was about 6 then-- my first HORNBY oval with a spring driven loco and two cars. By now you must surely realize that my stunt is model trains. Today I've built up to a Roco digital model train and a 20 by 20 feet layout;';;';. But! ! ! this doesn't mean that I don't love car modelling, specially Pocher, and other 1/8 brands. Plastic, Metal, and recently wood. Model building is easier on my back than model railroading ( and I think it's cheaper...). Anyway I am glad Mario induced me into this issue , since I have never beeen member of anything before. Just to reinforce my ego I also include pictures of some of the models I've built through the years (I couldn't: I will later on), including the Fiat F-2 ( It dosen't look so good but it took me just about 15 days to complete. (last Xmas working under stress).
    I look towards a long relationship and maybe some contribution on my part.
    Thanks.
    Eduardo Jarry

Introduce Yourself
    QUOTE QUOTE #34

5. Tage's Avatar Yearly Subscriber
    Name
    Daniel
    Welcome Eddie.

We would love to see your work, including the trains.

We just love to duplicate the world in miniature.
    We just happen to love to reproduce cars the most.

But we all love to reproduce <giggle >

QUOTE QUOTE #35

6. Don Garrett's Avatar Asst. Administrator
    Name
    Don
    Eddie, any pal of Mario's is more than welcome....enjoy the site and make yourself at home. We'd love to share your exploits and get to know you better.
    Grandpa McGurk.....Steppin' Large and Livin' easy.
    TDRinnovations.com
    QUOTE QUOTE #36

7. hot ford coupe's Avatar VIP/Sponsor
    Name
    Jeffrey
    Welcome Eddie. It's great to have you here. I'm glad Mario referred you to us. I'd love to see what you've done with the trains. To me, modeling is modeling. There's always a place for you here.
    Sometimes a handful of patience is worth more than a truck load of brains. Have the courage to trust your own beliefs. Don't be swayed by those with louder voices. W.S. Maugham :)
    QUOTE QUOTE #37

8. Mario Lucchini's Avatar Super Moderator
    Name
    Mario
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie View Post
    Hi everybody:
    I am supposed to be today's rookie, but..
    I must be honest; the reaon why I registered was just to see my friend (and member) Mario Lucchini' work. But then I realized that my decision was a good one. There's a lot of good friends out there sharing what we like. I will be 70 this year but I won't ever forget ---I was about 6 then-- my first HORNBY oval with a spring driven loco and two cars. By now you must surely realize that my stunt is model trains. Today I've built up to a Roco digital model train and a 20 by 20 feet layout;';;';. But! ! ! this doesn't mean that I don't love car modelling, specially Pocher, and other 1/8 brands. Plastic, Metal, and recently wood. Model building is easier on my back than model railroading ( and I think it's cheaper...). Anyway I am glad Mario induced me into this issue , since I have never beeen member of anything before. Just to reinforce my ego I also include pictures of some of the models I've built through the years (I couldn't: I will later on), including the Fiat F-2 ( It dosen't look so good but it took me just about 15 days to complete. (last Xmas working under stress).
    I look towards a long relationship and maybe some contribution on my part.
    Thanks.
    Eduardo Jarry
    Bienvenido Eduardo!!!!

This is a tremendous site for modeling..............:)':)'

Mario
    QUOTE QUOTE #38

9. buzzconroy's Avatar Update Profile Please
    Hello, all modelers,my name is Randy, I am 53 retired,live in Ottawa, Canada, have been modeling off and on since the age of 8, but been modeling steadily since the last 18 years.I enjoy all subjects, Aurora figure kits, showrods, corvettes 1963-1969, muscle cars,classic cars, Tamiya Introduce Yourself big scale 1/6 motorcycles( just posted 1/6 honda monkey in gallery, my lastest build) and Monogram 1/8 scale cars, especially big T, big duece, and 65 stingray.
    Since I am retired, I have time to venture into array of subjects, like motorcycles.
    I converted a master bedroom into a hobby/workshop room,(I live in a high rise condo)
    equipped with an artograph dual motor fan spary booth, that I bought 7 months ago, so i really branched out using diffrent paints.I do primer Introduce Yourself using rattlecans, but use iwata airbrushes for colour paints for more control and less orange peel Introduce Yourself effect lol.
    I have been a paraplegic since 1973, it was modeling that got me motivated from feeling down, from day one, forgetting about my disability at a young age, it also improve my cordination and motor skills,that whys I am still love this amazing hobby.
    learned about this website through Daniel,as I was searching for 1/8 scale aftermarket sparkplugs for big t on the net, have been reading plenty of posts, incredible talent here, a great learning forum as well, so I registered for the store and forum as well, glad I did,great place.
    Best
    Randy
    QUOTE QUOTE #39

10. Rick's Avatar Member
    Name
    Rick
    Welcome Randy! I'm on the west coast in Victoria BC.

If there's anything you need, don't be shy, one of us will have it. In addition, there's a group that are working up some 8th scale aftermarket parts and bodies that should be availiable in a month or so.

We're looking forward to seeing your work. We could really use a paint turorial so when you have time, put together some dribble along with photos and show us how its done.
    QUOTE QUOTE #40

11. buzzconroy's Avatar Update Profile Please
    Thanks Rick for the welcome, I am currently finishing off my 1/6 Tamiya Introduce Yourself amf superglide, after that I will be working on Monograms lastest reissue of big T, I will make a diary of this big T project, I am very old school, like waiting at least 6-7 weeks for polishing the paint and using Tamiya Introduce Yourself plastic cement.....lol.

Randy
    QUOTE QUOTE #41

12. hot ford coupe's Avatar VIP/Sponsor
    Name
    Jeffrey
    Welcome to the site, Buzz. Old school is good here. You probably have some long forgotten secrets up your sleeve. Jump right on in and post away. We'd love to see what you do.
    QUOTE QUOTE #42

13. Tage's Avatar Yearly Subscriber
    Name
    Daniel
    Welcome Randy!

We are looking forward to seeing photos of some of your latest builds.

I'm on Puget Sound, in Washington State.

I try to avoid interaction with the other "Washington".
    QUOTE QUOTE #43

14. buzzconroy's Avatar Update Profile Please
    I uploaded pics of my 1/6 Tamiya Introduce Yourself Z50 Monkey in motorcycle album.

randy
    QUOTE QUOTE #44

15. ScaleMotorcars's Avatar Administrator
    Name
    Daniel
    Randy, I posted those to the motorcycle forum. Can you tell us a little more about it there? Was this the 40th anniversary kit?
    QUOTE QUOTE #45