Close

Page 120 of 120 FirstFirst ... 115 116 117 118 119 120
Results 1,786 to 1,791 of 1791
  1. BBO's Avatar Yearly Subscriber
    Name
    Bob
    Hello-Bob Sargeant - Just purchased an Model Airways Sopwith Camel and looking for advice on doing it the right way. I have done some modeling when a lot younger but interested in getting back at it.
    QUOTE QUOTE #1786

2. Egon's Avatar Moderator
    Name
    egon
    Hi Bob and welcome, we have some members that made the Camel, make a search on the site and look at there.
    QUOTE QUOTE #1787

3. LOCO's Avatar Member
    Name
    gregorio
    Introduce Yourself-600px-lamborghini_aventador_engine-jpghola soy Gregorio y estoy esperando que me traigas un pocher aventador HK104, quiero encontrar en este foro toda la información posible para tu construcción un saludo a todos
    Last edited by LOCO; 08-10-18 at 04:26 PM.
    QUOTE QUOTE #1788

4. ivan stasa's Avatar Member
    Name
    ivan
    thanks for adding me to the group i model cars since sixties mostly race cars.I am redoing Lola T 70 from Tamiya Introduce Yourself and looking to make it Mark Donohue.
    Some of my work of oldies i have made almost 40 years ago.I am almost 70 years old.
    Ivan.
    QUOTE QUOTE #1789

5. Matthew's Avatar Member
    Name
    Matthew
    Hello all.
    Built a few smaller scale automotive kits over the years as a distraction from the 12 " to the foot type, still have a few in stock for a rainy day, including an inherited partially constructed whitemetal Vauxhall 30-98 which really needs starting afresh. I am sure this material shall involve learning new things like low temp soldering.
    Matthew
    QUOTE QUOTE #1790

6. ColinB's Avatar Member
    Name
    Colin
    Hi all,
    I am a 73 year old from Canada currently building scale RC planes. Have made models since I was about 9 or 10. Do you remember the little Airfix kits you got in a plastic bag at Woolworth's? I made mostly the war birds that were common back in the UK in the fifties. Over the years on and off have built other aircraft, cars, dragsters and hot Introduce Yourself rods. Since retirement got into balsa stuff and doing my best to fly them. Between you and me I think I am a better builder than a pilot but when I see the skill level on this site it makes me question my own skill level! But then it always gives one a challenge and a level to strive for. Stumbled on this site and looked real interesting. Looking forward to seeing what other folks are building and sharing ideas and tips. As they say "you're never too old to learn". Right?
    QUOTE QUOTE #1791