Close

1. luigi's Avatar Member
    Name
    luigi
    Hi,
    let me introduce, my name is Luigi and I live in Genoa, ITALY.
    I started the practice of model many years ago by building flying models.
    I remember the very first one was a small plane with balsa fuselage tablet, balsa wings and rice paper and an elastic drive the design of which was contained in a book entitled "Building is easy," written by a modeler named Bruno Ghibaudi.
    Then I realized a couple of planes with 2-stroke diesel engine in flight bound circular.
    Towards the past 15-16 years that was and still is my true passion: racing cars.
    So I made ​​some "horrible" static cars, scale 1 / 24, painted with a brush, which thankfully has lost all trace.
    Then after a long period in which both for business and for lack of space I have left the business.
    Recently I attended a couple of significant changes: the board and the availability of a place dedicated solely to the activity of modeling.
    Currently, I devote considerable time to the realization of models 1 / 12, a scale that allows you to go to truly remarkable levels of detail.
    During this time I just finished the TAMIYA Let me introduce PORSCHE 934 RSR of a project that was particularly dear to me, this is a kit that my wife gave me in 1985 and for nearly thirty years he slept on a shelf in the cellar.
    This brief presentation is to make it clear that, despite the chronological age, I consider myself a novice, and as such, eager to carry out new projects and submit them to the opinion of other fans and colleagues of greater experience and expertise.
    QUOTE QUOTE #1

2. Ton's Avatar VIP/Sponsor
    Name
    Ton
    Welcome Luigi! I hope you will find here a lot of inspiration to create beautiful models!
    Regards

Ton
    QUOTE QUOTE #2

3. ronii's Avatar Member
    Name
    roni
    hi. ronii my name, I am an architect and creator of the mockups, I am very pleased with the miniature motors, miniature motors I made of wood, just have because I worked in residential property then I made ​​if there is free time
    QUOTE QUOTE #3

4. ryan's Avatar Member
    Name
    ryan
    hello my name ryan, disini menemukan dan dapat belajar membuat model yang bagus, tank u
    QUOTE QUOTE #4