Close

Builder Last Online: Feb 2021 Show Printable Version Email this Page
      Model Scale: 1/8 Rating:  Thanks: 0
      Started: 10-26-06 Build Revisions: Never  
      Not Supported

I tried to copy this thread from Tips and Techniques to the celebration page but it wouldn't let me. With all the deuce work going on, I wanted to resurrect this thread and protect it from possible loss into oblivion. The website is www.tocmp.com and it included the entire service manual for the deuce as well as other makes and models. Just click on where it says manuals and look for the 1932 Ford. Click on that and you'll find some great shots of the stock systems. Check it out and have a ball.l: l: l:
      Show Complete First Post

Show Your Support

• This build may not be copied, reproduced or published elsewhere without author's permission.
        Please note: The first post will be displayed at the top of every page.
    JOIN THE SMC ALLIANCE NOW

1. sydeem's Avatar VIP/Sponsor
    Name
    Sydney
    Gee - how much fun it would be to take a Pocher approach to a 32 Ford by modifying a kit based on all the linkage and wiring detail here.

What a treasure trove link.
    QUOTE QUOTE #2

2. hot ford coupe's Avatar VIP/Sponsor
    Name
    Jeffrey
    I had forgotten all about that link until I fell across it by accident today. Every so often, the site is updated and new manuals and pics are posted. I even found the 49 Olds manual I've been searching the net for. That Ford manual, however is a real find especially now.

Original 1932 Ford service manual
    Sometimes a handful of patience is worth more than a truck load of brains. Have the courage to trust your own beliefs. Don't be swayed by those with louder voices. W.S. Maugham :)
    QUOTE QUOTE #3