Close

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6
      Builder Last Online: Apr 2018 Show Printable Version Email this Page
      Model Scale: 1/8 Rating:  Thanks: 0
      Started: 08-14-13 Build Revisions: Never  
      Not Supported

Hi my first thread to post my new project " Munsters Dragula Car" I will be doing The Coach after I get a good start on the Dragula.

This Rod was by far my most favoured of all Rods back then next to the Coach and The Boot Hill Express (BTW when done with both Munster cars I will be doing The BootHill then.
      I'm also as needed doing The 289 Ford Cobra Engine for both builds so I hope to get molds done of all engine parts and as well maybe rear tires too.

I will start with plans which is chassis based on 25th scale model I have built.

I will try to post weekly as I dont have internet where I live so I use the Public Library.
      Thanks For looking Gary K
      Dragula 8th scale-dragula-022-jpgDragula 8th scale-dragula-003-jpgDragula 8th scale-dragula-004-jpgDragula 8th scale-dragula-001-jpg

Dragula 8th scale
      Show Complete First Post

Show Your Support

• This build may not be copied, reproduced or published elsewhere without author's permission.
        Please note: The first post will be displayed at the top of every page.
    JOIN THE SMC ALLIANCE NOW

1. ScaleMotorcars's Avatar Administrator
    Name
    Daniel
    Gary, after seeing your post I decided to reopen the Digital Workbench forum. Please feel free to post your progress as you learn 3D printing. Thats something I would love to learn myself.
    QUOTE QUOTE #77

2. Don Garrett's Avatar Asst. Administrator
    Name
    Don
    Glad to see the digital workbench back up..........now that "budget" home printers are becoming more affordable and easier to use it's rapidly becoming one of those must have options for large scale modelers.
    Grandpa McGurk.....Steppin' Large and Livin' easy.
    TDRinnovations.com
    QUOTE QUOTE #78

3. VintageModMan's Avatar VIP/Sponsor
    Name
    Gary
    I hope it's okay to show the step by step process of what programs it takes to make a 3-D print. I can post tutorials from you tube that have helped my understanding of some of these programs. Thanks Dan for adding the digital work bench again. I'm wondering too if you could also post CAD drawings of things/parts to be Machined CNC?

Don very true as we get further along into these Kit printers or even the already higher end desk top 3-D printers there seens to be no boundaries for making parts right at home or order them from a modeling buddy who does the prints.

Gary

Dragula 8th scale
    QUOTE QUOTE #79

4. JunkGTZ's Avatar VIP/Sponsor
    Name
    Larry
    Thought you'd enjoy seeing these shots. The real deal is up for sale through Mecum Auctions and the build history is fascinating. Seems they used a real coffin for the body and it had to be sourced illegally! Read and enjoy. https://silodrome.com/drag-u-la-munsters/
    QUOTE QUOTE #80