Close

Builder Last Online: May 2012 Show Printable Version Email this Page
      Model Scale: 1/8 Rating:  Thanks: 0
      Started: 05-03-12 Build Revisions: Never  
      Not Supported

hi auto modelers out there,anyone has a 32 duece 3 window coupe for a project im currently working on.please provied pictures quick payment via pay pal thanks.also need a monogram 4-71 GMC blower complete with pulleys and belt.
      Show Complete First Post

Show Your Support

• This build may not be copied, reproduced or published elsewhere without author's permission.
        Please note: The first post will be displayed at the top of every page.
    JOIN THE SMC ALLIANCE NOW

1. hot ford coupe's Avatar VIP/Sponsor
    Name
    Jeffrey
    Check with Mike Gradis at eDeuce.com. He's probably the best source of bodies for aftermarket bodies for the RM kit.
    Sometimes a handful of patience is worth more than a truck load of brains. Have the courage to trust your own beliefs. Don't be swayed by those with louder voices. W.S. Maugham :)
    QUOTE QUOTE #2

2. Don Garrett's Avatar Asst. Administrator
    Name
    Don
    You might contact the Madd Frabricater as well....don't know if he has a 3 window, his bodies are not resin wanted: 32 ford 3 window coupe resin body 1/8 scale for monogram chassis 60's they are laid up by hand in fiberglass.......good stuff!
    Grandpa McGurk.....Steppin' Large and Livin' easy.
    TDRinnovations.com
    QUOTE QUOTE #3

3. hot ford coupe's Avatar VIP/Sponsor
    Name
    Jeffrey
    Now how could I have forgotten Madd Fabricator?? Those fiberglass bodies are way better than the resin wanted: 32 ford 3 window coupe resin body 1/8 scale for monogram chassis 60's ones. They're thinner wanted: 32 ford 3 window coupe resin body 1/8 scale for monogram chassis 60's , have more precise contours and a better surface. Whatever the cost, it's well worth the price.
    Sometimes a handful of patience is worth more than a truck load of brains. Have the courage to trust your own beliefs. Don't be swayed by those with louder voices. W.S. Maugham :)
    QUOTE QUOTE #4

4. rc66gto's Avatar Member
    Name
    RICHARD
    [QUOTE=hot ford coupe;89865]Now how could I have forgotten Madd Fabricator?? Those fiberglass bodies are way better than the resin wanted: 32 ford 3 window coupe resin body 1/8 scale for monogram chassis 60's ones. They're thinner wanted: 32 ford 3 window coupe resin body 1/8 scale for monogram chassis 60's , have

wanted: 32 ford 3 window coupe resin body 1/8 scale for monogram chassis 60's
    Last edited by rc66gto; 05-05-12 at 09:11 PM.
    QUOTE QUOTE #5

5. Don Garrett's Avatar Asst. Administrator
    Name
    Don
    Richard, I'm the Assistant Administrator and we frown on trashing other folks here a SMC, I'm not saying you're right or wrong, it's just not our policy.......I'll let it slide this go around but try to say things like you'd prefer not to do biz with eDeuce. We'll just leave your reasons to either private email or PMs.
    As far as contacting the Madd Fabricator goes....I'll be more that happy to take care of that for you, he'll either answer you here on site or contact you directly....fair enough?
    Grandpa McGurk.....Steppin' Large and Livin' easy.
    TDRinnovations.com
    QUOTE QUOTE #6

6. rc66gto's Avatar Member
    Name
    RICHARD
    Quote Originally Posted by Don Garrett View Post
    Richard, I'm the Assistant Administrator and we frown on trashing other folks here a SMC, I'm not saying you're right or wrong, it's just not our policy.......I'll let it slide this go around but try to say things like you'd prefer not to do biz with eDeuce. We'll just leave your reasons to either private email or PMs.
    As far as contacting the Madd Fabricator goes....I'll be more that happy to take care of that for you, he'll either answer you here on site or contact you directly....fair enough?
    im sorry woun't happen again.

QUOTE QUOTE #7

7. Lee in Texas's Avatar Active Member
    Why didn't you follow up on the offer you had on the other site? That guy waited for your answer, and when he didn't hear from you, he sold it to me.
    QUOTE QUOTE #8

8. rc66gto's Avatar Member
    Name
    RICHARD
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee in Texas View Post
    Why didn't you follow up on the offer you had on the other site? That guy waited for your answer, and when he didn't hear from you, he sold it to me.
    i had email him telling him that i had to leave out of town argent company business,therefore missing the offer.well im still looking for a body i will just keep asking around thanks for emailing me.

QUOTE QUOTE #9