Close

Builder Last Online: Aug 2013 Show Printable Version Email this Page
      Model Scale: 1/8 Rating:  Thanks: 0
      Started: 10-02-11 Build Revisions: Never  
      Not Supported

I just wanted to let everybody know that TDR New TDR Innovations Super Store Innovations is opening a new Super Store Web Site. This new site will serve as a hub to allow everybody to access both our Pro Stores Catalog and our new Shapeways catalog.

The new web site is under heavy construction right now. Our focus up to this point has not been any pretty bells or whistles. Instead we are just focusing on bringing as many kits to you, the customer, as possible. You should find the site easy to navigate and quick and to the point.

We are now offering kits in all scales from 1/43 to 1/8. Not all kits can be offered in all scales, But we are working hard to offer as many kits as possible in all scales.

Please take a moment to look at the new site. There are many new products offered and many more on the way.

Our old site is still in use and should be used to order any parts in the "sand cast" finish material. This still offers the best value to the customer but does require more finish work compared to the material offered in our new shapeways store.

So, here are the links to the stores

1) Our new Super Store

https://sites.google.com/site/tdrinnovations/home

2) Our trusty old store

TDR Innovations Home Page
      Show Complete First Post

Show Your Support

• This build may not be copied, reproduced or published elsewhere without author's permission.
        Please note: The first post will be displayed at the top of every page.
    JOIN THE SMC ALLIANCE NOW

1. Daytonatim's Avatar VIP/Sponsor
    I just noticed that there may be some problems with our new Super Store we7bsite if you are using Windows 7. I have used Windows XP to set the store up and there seems to be some kind of letter spacing problems between XP and Win 7

If anybody else is experiencing this problem, please leave a post here in this thread. That way I can figure out if it is a local problem on my other computer or if it is acting up for everybody.

This is the first time I have ever tried to set up a website........I am learning a lot!!!

Thanks

New TDR Innovations Super Store
    Beware the lollipop of mediocrity, lick it once and you will suck forever.....!!!
    QUOTE QUOTE #2

2. Don Garrett's Avatar Asst. Administrator
    Name
    Don
    Tim, I'm using Vista Pro on this machine.....the copy overlaps the photos slightly on the righthand side.
    Grandpa McGurk.....Steppin' Large and Livin' easy.
    TDRinnovations.com
    QUOTE QUOTE #3

3. ScaleMotorcars's Avatar Administrator
    Name
    Daniel
    Love the new products. Ill have to grab a few once I catch up with the ones already on the bench.

As for the formatting issue its the same in Chrome, wrap your text in a div.

<div style="width: 200px;float:left;">Your text</div>
    The float left is optional. You can also float the image left then wrap everything in a div and your text should wrap around the image. Dont use Tables as they require longer load times and are basically deprecated even though most all browsers still use them. Eventually they will be faded out.
    QUOTE QUOTE #4

4. Daytonatim's Avatar VIP/Sponsor
    LOL Dan, you have mistaken me for someone that knows HTML.......or something like that.

I Think I have figured out a work around. I have edited all the 1/8 scale parts. Please give them a look and let me know if anybody is having problems with that part of the catalog.

Thanks

Beware the lollipop of mediocrity, lick it once and you will suck forever.....!!!
    QUOTE QUOTE #5

5. ScaleMotorcars's Avatar Administrator
    Name
    Daniel
    Sorry, late night brain fart. You do this so long you just assume these things.

Looks MUCH better. Good old <br /> Nuts there I go again...
    QUOTE QUOTE #6

6. ScaleMotorcars's Avatar Administrator
    Name
    Daniel
    Sorry, late night brain fart. You do this so long you just assume these things.

Looks MUCH better.
    QUOTE QUOTE #7

7. Ton's Avatar VIP/Sponsor
    Name
    Ton
    Safari works well
    Regards

Ton
    QUOTE QUOTE #8

8. Don Garrett's Avatar Asst. Administrator
    Name
    Don
    Yep, that works here too.
    Grandpa McGurk.....Steppin' Large and Livin' easy.
    TDRinnovations.com
    QUOTE QUOTE #9

9. Daytonatim's Avatar VIP/Sponsor
    Well, I just brute forced it. I just found a format that works with both systems and converted the store over to that.

If you get a chance take a look and let me know if it is ok now

QUOTE QUOTE #10