Close

1. ScaleMotorcars's Avatar Administrator
    Name
    Daniel
    I just wanted to catch everyone up to on the status of the site and the current projects.

Over the last few months I've had to step back and take a much needed break. Its no sob story and most of you guys have been in my shoe's at least once or twice. To make a long story short I simply was working to many hours. Between the 9 to 5 and the site it left no time for my family and with a new baby girl I simply had to prioritize my schedule.

For this reason the SMC store is temporarily closed and all current projects have been suspended.

This brings me to the joint TDR SMC News The SMCuda and Site Update. & SMC project "The SMCuda" a 1971 Hemi in all its 1/8 scale glory. Since I no longer had the time required to finish the project I felt it was in everyone's best interest to pass it on to the guys at TDR SMC News The SMCuda and Site Update. . I have every confidence they can finalize a quality kit in a timely manner. All pre-orders will be honored in full by TDR SMC News The SMCuda and Site Update. and you can contact Rick directly for more information.

I would like to personally apologize to everyone interested for the delay.

Lastly, with the much needed rework of my routine I've been able to return to my daily SMC Admin duties.

Please feel free to contact me about left over parts or special orders. I'll do my best to supply what I have in stock or cast up anything that I can. For now, turn around time is about 1 week +/- but as things progress Ill be able to reopen the marketplace and return to full time parts production.

Daniel
    QUOTE QUOTE #1

2. Rick's Avatar Member
    Name
    Rick
    Thanks for that update Dan.

TDR SMC News The SMCuda and Site Update. is in receipt of everything from Dan. Our first priority is to satisfy those who have invested in this project so with that in mind, once we have the body in production, there will be no public sales until all investors have rec'd their body.

The TDR SMC News The SMCuda and Site Update. Cuda body will be done in fiberglass rather than resin SMC News The SMCuda and Site Update. . Don is hard at work preping the master so that it can be used to make a mold from which to pull glass bodies. He's also working on an interior tub, dash, wheels/tires etc. Our plan is to first offer the Cuda as a bare body and slowly move into a number of options, including a complete kit with everything from the body to a chassis and running gear. You're going to have to be patient though. TDR SMC News The SMCuda and Site Update. does not introduce any new products until we're satisfied that we've done them right.

Due to a computer crash, I may have lost some investor information so all investors should contact me at "tdr.innovations@gmail.com".
    QUOTE QUOTE #2

3. strevo's Avatar VIP/Sponsor
    Name
    Steve
    Quote Originally Posted by ScaleMotorcars View Post
    I just wanted to catch everyone up to on the status of the site and the current projects.

Over the last few months I've had to step back and take a much needed break. Its no sob story and most of you guys have been in my shoe's at least once or twice. To make a long story short I simply was working to many hours. Between the 9 to 5 and the site it left no time for my family and with a new baby girl I simply had to prioritize my schedule.

For this reason the SMC store is temporarily closed and all current projects have been suspended.

This brings me to the joint TDR SMC News The SMCuda and Site Update. & SMC project "The SMCuda" a 1971 Hemi in all its 1/8 scale glory. All pre-orders will be honored in full by TDR SMC News The SMCuda and Site Update. and you can contact Rick directly for more information.

I would like to personally apologize to everyone interested for the delay.

Daniel
    Dan,
    Thanks for the update. It's understandable, these things happen. Heck, my 1/8 Testarossa engine is years in the making now with very little to show for it due to several instances of "life" over the last few years. You should always follow the order of importance of family, then work, and finally hobbies. I'm actually starting up a company and developing a product which has been eating up most of my free time for the last few months, and will likely continue to do so for several more months. I'm sure that TDR SMC News The SMCuda and Site Update. will be more than capable of delivering a great product for the 'Cuda. I'm definitely looking forward to it and waiting patiently.:)'
    -Steve
    "Success and failure are the same choice; only attitude determines the difference." Ross A. Halliday
    QUOTE QUOTE #3