Close

1. Rick's Avatar Member
    Name
    Rick
    I just came across this information. The Masters Challenge is the ultimate competition for modellers. Check out their site at www.themasterschallenge.com. I recognize some of the names and am curious if any of them are members or this site.
    QUOTE QUOTE #1

2. htrdrnu's Avatar Active Member
    Yes I am
    QUOTE QUOTE #2

3. Don Garrett's Avatar Asst. Administrator
    Name
    Don
    Cool, hat's off to you big guy. Just 1/24th and 1/25th though?l:
    Grandpa McGurk.....Steppin' Large and Livin' easy.
    TDRinnovations.com
    QUOTE QUOTE #3

4. htrdrnu's Avatar Active Member
    Yes they limited the scale and I am not competing in 1/25 anymore. The only place left is GSL and IPMS The Masters Challenge Natls.
    QUOTE QUOTE #4

5. Rick's Avatar Member
    Name
    Rick
    Congrat's on being invited. We're honored to have you as a member or our group.
    QUOTE QUOTE #5

6. hot ford coupe's Avatar VIP/Sponsor
    Name
    Jeffrey
    I recognize a bunch of names on that list. That list is our modeling royalty and elite. These are the best of the best, the pioneers and the pathfinders. I also am honored to have you guys on the site. You are truly masters of the hobby.
    Sometimes a handful of patience is worth more than a truck load of brains. Have the courage to trust your own beliefs. Don't be swayed by those with louder voices. W.S. Maugham :)
    QUOTE QUOTE #6

7. hot ford coupe's Avatar VIP/Sponsor
    Name
    Jeffrey
    Hey, did you guys read the rules for this challenge? The only rule I can uphold is the one that says you have to start with a model car. :eek: :confused: . I'm in deep cole slaw though with the rest 'a them rules.
    Sometimes a handful of patience is worth more than a truck load of brains. Have the courage to trust your own beliefs. Don't be swayed by those with louder voices. W.S. Maugham :)
    QUOTE QUOTE #7

8. htrdrnu's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks for the kind words. I just told Mark Gustavson that someone screwed up big time, inviting me. I feel like I was asked to play linebacker for the Chicago Bears, and I would be doing well to being on my little league 8 yr old football team. As I told Dan I have been so very impressed with the demonstrated skill and the willingness to share with others.
    Mark and I plus another, formed a miniature automotive guild, with apprentices, journeyman, and masters just like the craft guilds of olde, to help preserve this great hobby, by sharing through mentoring and the journeymen's responsibility to teach. There is no secrets... we share what ever we know just as the members of this forum. KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!!!!! l:
    QUOTE QUOTE #8

9. Don Garrett's Avatar Asst. Administrator
    Name
    Don
    Amen, brother....that's what this site is and will continue to about. BTW...You deserved to be invited and then some.l:
    Grandpa McGurk.....Steppin' Large and Livin' easy.
    TDRinnovations.com
    QUOTE QUOTE #9

10. hot ford coupe's Avatar VIP/Sponsor
    Name
    Jeffrey
    I'll throw in my half a buck. I agree whole heaqrtedly with Don both about the site AND you being an invitee. We always become our own worst critics. That's what keeps us on the upward swing. You definitely deserve to be one of the elite. It's like in dentistry where you're invited to join in the most prestigeous status of Fellow of the American College of Dentistry or F.A.C.D. It's the way they single out the best in the business. No, I was not a member but then again, I didn't do research, run a university or invent anything.
    QUOTE QUOTE #10