Close

1. keramh's Avatar VIP/Sponsor
    Name
    Marek
    The small model

It was once a small not built model. It lay already for years unconsidered in its cardboard and already had resigned itself to be never built. Long time asked itself it why? Am I too difficult somewhat to build? Do I have too many trim, which make the assembly more difficult? Or am I no beautiful model? But it did not place itself these questions for a long time any longer. With it compensated built its existence did not have itself to periods in the cabinet.

The only alternation it had, was the other models came and again went. Of some it knew that they were built and issued in a showcase. Some were not built, left the area as it had come and were never again seen. It asked itself which with those probably happened? With those were built could it see like it in the new dress lit up and the designer about it enjoyed. But which happened with the not built could not it out not find, made it fear. Thus the years, it passed were added new models, some were built and others disappeared without trace.

A daily entered the model construction amateur his work room, opened the cabinet and seized the small model. The poor model frightened much. Now I am to, now I experienced where all the other models was taken. But the model construction amateur turned and sat down to his work bench. It opened very carefully the small box and unpacked in all peace the small model. The small model felt its internal peace and noticed as it smiled content. It could hardly believe after so many years to be finally built nevertheless? The owner of the small model made itself very affectionate to the work. Parts were added and changed. But the small model could make friends itself very fast with the new parts. It needed very much time for the completion. It seemed to the model in such a way, as if it would need the double time. Thus weeks, even months passed. In regular intervals he built only at this model and each mark could the small model see, how happy he was when building. It did not become impatiently, finally it for many years in the cabinet from this certain moment to wait had had.

Now it was, the day at that there the small model was completed. The designer was full joy and examined his work a very long time. The small model was deeply affected, which attention was assigned to it. Many photos were made and it went with it into the living room. The small model could see its place in a very beautiful and large showcase. There a place was completely empty, it stood only a free base with fine material was covered there. Even a separate lighting was attached. This place must be it, thought the small model. The model construction amateur opened the showcase door and placed it exactly on this place, which the small model had expected. Overwhelmed of everything, it knew like it happened, it did not look ring over and old friends and acquaintance. To disappear the small model was to have had gladly it all again to have been seen and infinitely happy no more fear sometime simply in such a way.

On each day came the designer sat down before the showcase, regarded its models and smiled. Over it the small model forgot all the questions to the whereabouts of the not built models. Happy this attention was to be received to each day.

It was which special.

[B]www.scale16.de.vu[/B]
    the modelkit databank for the scale 1/16
    QUOTE QUOTE #1

2. Deuces-wild's Avatar VIP/Sponsor
    Name
    Guido
    I bet all the model kits I've saved up over the years are screaming for attention...... DO SOMETHING WITH ME!!!
    Be nice or else ~1~**
    QUOTE QUOTE #2

3. Don Garrett's Avatar Asst. Administrator
    Name
    Don
    Pick one and build it!
    Grandpa McGurk.....Steppin' Large and Livin' easy.
    TDRinnovations.com
    QUOTE QUOTE #3

4. Deuces-wild's Avatar VIP/Sponsor
    Name
    Guido
    I'm working on one or two....
    Be nice or else ~1~**
    QUOTE QUOTE #4