Close

1. Nade's Avatar Member
    Name
    Rick
    Hello yíall, Another newbie here, just finding out about the site. Itís perfect timing since I started building the Pocher 1936 Mercedes Benz 540k Cabio Special. To date the most detailed and complicated kit, Iím finding a couple areas within the instructions that are not clear. Primarily the shifting linkage springs set up and the engine hoses. There is no clear guide with the exception of some letters and arrows (d,c,b etc) as to how it was routed in the real car. Is there anyone that has more factual info, or pictures, to the hose routing? Also, the springs installation locations for the peddles donít seem to make sense. I have a feeling my kit has a couple items missing as well for this area of the build. Some pictures of the completed engine and transmission showing these areas would be a tremendous help. I will attach a couple pictures of the status of my build ASAP. Thanks in advance for any help you might have! Rick
    QUOTE QUOTE #1

2. Egon's Avatar Moderator
    Name
    egon
    Hi and welcome Rick, Pocher is not accurate in all details, you can find several mercedes builds here in the forum to look at, good luck.
    QUOTE QUOTE #2

3. Nade's Avatar Member
    Name
    Rick
    Thanks very much Egon! Iíve tried uploading pictures but Iíve yet to be successful.
    QUOTE QUOTE #3