Close

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7

Thread: Bugatti T35B

1. MODEL A MODEL's Avatar Yearly Subscriber
    Name
    don
    I love this bike!

"Traditional Blue and Pink" is of course correct, -but did anyone ever expect that to be the colors of such a kick-ass motorcycle?

If anyone does not know the story of the Britten's creation, do yourself a favor and look into it! There are videos online, and several documentaries.

We are all familiar with why children accomplish more than we think possible. Because they don't know that they can't.
    John Britten grew up embracing that attitude!

We all should!
    -craftsmanship is a lifelong project of
    self-construction and self determination
    QUOTE QUOTE #91

2. Bugatti Fan's Avatar Established Member
    Name
    Noel
    Besides the expensive MFH Type 35 in 1/12th scale, Italeri have announced a Bugatti Type 35 B in 1/12th scale for 2022 release.
    Looking forward to that one as it will be a lot more affordable to most of us!
    QUOTE QUOTE #92

3. brady's Avatar Active Member
    Name
    brady
    Cross-posting but relevant to this long thread about 1/8 Bugatti models:
    "I'm many years late, but I finally had a chance to scan the very overpriced book that Art Collection Auto sold to bolster their pitiful scrawled "instructions" for the 1/8 Bugatti T35 "Challenger" kit. It is mostly photos of parts and very few photos of the assembly process but it still should have been included with the kit. You may now access it online here www.scaleautoworks.com/assets/ACA-T35-book.pdf ."
    QUOTE QUOTE #93

4. brady's Avatar Active Member
    Name
    brady
    Cross-posting but relevant to this long thread about 1/8 Bugatti models:
    "I'm many years late, but I finally had a chance to scan the very overpriced book that Art Collection Auto sold to bolster their pitiful scrawled "instructions" for the 1/8 Bugatti T35 "Challenger" kit. It is mostly photos of parts and very few photos of the assembly process but it still should have been included with the kit. You may now access it online here www.scaleautoworks.com/assets/ACA-T35-book.pdf ."
    QUOTE QUOTE #94