Name
    Guido
    Hey guys. We made it!! :) What's there to yak about? :confused:
    Be nice or else ~1~**
    QUOTE QUOTE #1

2. hot ford coupe's Avatar VIP/Sponsor
    Name
    Jeffrey
    What's there to yak about? The virtues and joys of 1/8 scale modeling. That's what's worth yakking about. Could there possibly be anything better?? l: Let's keep the yaks to the max.
    Sometimes a handful of patience is worth more than a truck load of brains. Have the courage to trust your own beliefs. Don't be swayed by those with louder voices. W.S. Maugham :)
    QUOTE QUOTE #2

3. Deuces-wild's Avatar VIP/Sponsor
    Name
    Guido
    You got it Coupe!! Being on this site is better than watching TV..... :) :cool:
    Be nice or else ~1~**
    QUOTE QUOTE #3

4. hot ford coupe's Avatar VIP/Sponsor
    Name
    Jeffrey
    I know what you mean Paisano. I usually watch tv with the laptop going and the site on.
    Sometimes a handful of patience is worth more than a truck load of brains. Have the courage to trust your own beliefs. Don't be swayed by those with louder voices. W.S. Maugham :)
    QUOTE QUOTE #4

5. Deuces-wild's Avatar VIP/Sponsor
    Name
    Guido
    Same here... Well, sort off.. I can go from MSNTV to the "tele" with a push of the button. I love this wireless key board. The BIG thing is, I get to see all your guys' builds on a 32" TV screen. Pretty soon, we're going to hook up a regular pc. Just need to pick up on a monitor and a printer/scanner. It's an old handme down from Mary's brother, but it still works :). I'm finaly going to get to putz around with a real PC.
    Be nice or else ~1~**
    QUOTE QUOTE #5

6. hot ford coupe's Avatar VIP/Sponsor
    Name
    Jeffrey
    You won't regret it.l:
    QUOTE QUOTE #6

7. Don Garrett's Avatar Asst. Administrator
    Name
    Don
    You're gonna love havin' a PC Guido...when I got my first one I was amazed at what it could do....now (several computers later) I'm amazed at what it can't do. Problem with 'puters is they are "magic".....not many moving parts, that confuses me at times. Once you get set up....maybe we can help you out a bit software.
    Grandpa McGurk.....Steppin' Large and Livin' easy.
    TDRinnovations.com
    QUOTE QUOTE #7

8. Deuces-wild's Avatar VIP/Sponsor
    Name
    Guido
    Thanks a million Don.:) I could use all the help I can get. Guess I've been living under a rock for the past?? 28 years or so. :(
    Be nice or else ~1~**
    QUOTE QUOTE #8

9. Deuces-wild's Avatar VIP/Sponsor
    Name
    Guido
    It's awfully quiet in here today... I wonder what everyone is up too :confused:
    Be nice or else ~1~**
    QUOTE QUOTE #9

10. hot ford coupe's Avatar VIP/Sponsor
    Name
    Jeffrey
    I'm in the middle of making a lot of styrene 1000 Threads dust. I cleaned out my garage also. I think it's quiet because for a lot of folks, this is a 3 day weekend so they may be involved in different activities.
    QUOTE QUOTE #10

11. Deuces-wild's Avatar VIP/Sponsor
    Name
    Guido
    Your right Jeff. I should go back to building something. Right now, I'm trying to come up with a way to shave the treads of a set of B.F. Goodrich N50 T/A radials from a golden T kit... And turn them into slicks.:) I hope I can get them to come out right.
    Be nice or else ~1~**
    QUOTE QUOTE #11

12. hot ford coupe's Avatar VIP/Sponsor
    Name
    Jeffrey
    If you can get a hold of some of the T kits, you can use the slicks in them. They're pretty good. I'm using mine for my SMC T, my Tommy Ivo T bucket and my Norm Grabowski T bucket.
    QUOTE QUOTE #12

13. Don Garrett's Avatar Asst. Administrator
    Name
    Don
    Guido, I know the 2 piece plastic tires that come with Lindy kits are often discarded in favor of the rubber ones but if you want a set of wide slicks they can be easily made from the ones in the Lindy dragster kit. With a little detail and some paint they look pretty good.
    Grandpa McGurk.....Steppin' Large and Livin' easy.
    TDRinnovations.com
    QUOTE QUOTE #13

14. Deuces-wild's Avatar VIP/Sponsor
    Name
    Guido
    I'll give them a try.. Thanks Don! l:
    Be nice or else ~1~**
    QUOTE QUOTE #14