Close

1. Mario Lucchini's Avatar Super Moderator
    Name
    Mario
    Been working on the Pocher Mercedes engine, solving its assembly with only scale hardware and adding a working compressor subassembly linkage...This linkage will be connected to the accelerator Pocher Mercedes engine "on the raw" pedal further on...

The pics sequence shows all the parts sanded, rectified, drilled & tapped....all this is dissasembled later and goes to the painting room...

Besides the compressor linkage, please notice the compressor relief valves, the raw gasoline retainer cup and the scale hardware that keeps everything in an orderly fashion...

Mario

P.S. Dan, are you watching?
    Attached Images Attached Images Pocher Mercedes engine "on the raw"-p5230024-jpg  Pocher Mercedes engine "on the raw"-p5230025-jpg  Pocher Mercedes engine "on the raw"-p5230026-jpg  Pocher Mercedes engine "on the raw"-p5230027-jpg  Pocher Mercedes engine "on the raw"-p5230028-jpg  Pocher Mercedes engine "on the raw"-p5240031-jpg  Pocher Mercedes engine "on the raw"-p5240032-jpg  Pocher Mercedes engine "on the raw"-p5240033-jpg  Pocher Mercedes engine "on the raw"-p5240034-jpg  Pocher Mercedes engine "on the raw"-p5240035-jpg  Pocher Mercedes engine "on the raw"-p5240036-jpg  Pocher Mercedes engine "on the raw"-p5240037-jpg  Pocher Mercedes engine "on the raw"-p5240038-jpg  Pocher Mercedes engine "on the raw"-p5240040-jpg  Pocher Mercedes engine "on the raw"-p5240041-jpg  Pocher Mercedes engine "on the raw"-p5240043-jpg  Pocher Mercedes engine "on the raw"-p5240044-jpg  Pocher Mercedes engine "on the raw"-p5240045-jpg  Pocher Mercedes engine "on the raw"-p5240046-jpg  Pocher Mercedes engine "on the raw"-p5240047-jpg  Pocher Mercedes engine "on the raw"-p5240048-jpg  Pocher Mercedes engine "on the raw"-p5240049-jpg  Pocher Mercedes engine "on the raw"-p5240050-jpg 
    QUOTE QUOTE #1

2. xken's Avatar VIP/Sponsor
    Name
    Kenneth
    Everything looks great! You need to borrow one of my big pennies for scale reference.

Keep up the great work!

Ken
    QUOTE QUOTE #2

3. hot ford coupe's Avatar VIP/Sponsor
    Name
    Jeffrey
    (The loud thud you just heard was HFC falling off his hobby chair even after tightening the saftey harness.) OOOOOWWWWW!!!!!!

I knew it, I knew it. I knew Mario was going to come out with something amazing and he did. Great work, Mario. I'm going to follow this one right to the end. Give us all you got.
    Sometimes a handful of patience is worth more than a truck load of brains. Have the courage to trust your own beliefs. Don't be swayed by those with louder voices. W.S. Maugham :)
    QUOTE QUOTE #3

4. Mario Lucchini's Avatar Super Moderator
    Name
    Mario
    Quote Originally Posted by hot ford coupe View Post
    (The loud thud you just heard was HFC falling off his hobby chair even after tightening the saftey harness.) OOOOOWWWWW!!!!!!

I knew it, I knew it. I knew Mario was going to come out with something amazing and he did. Great work, Mario. I'm going to follow this one right to the end. Give us all you got.
    Hey Jeff!...........You're doing a VERY good stuff too, congratulations!

This Mercedes thing is making me push the envelope further on yet....I have some surprises coming along....wait & look!

Regards

Mario
    QUOTE QUOTE #4

5. hot ford coupe's Avatar VIP/Sponsor
    Name
    Jeffrey
    I'll definitely wait patiently but I'm also chomping at the bit.
    Sometimes a handful of patience is worth more than a truck load of brains. Have the courage to trust your own beliefs. Don't be swayed by those with louder voices. W.S. Maugham :)
    QUOTE QUOTE #5

6. 3.Star's Avatar VIP/Sponsor
    Name
    Michael J.
    Great job, Mario .I'm looking forward to more things to come, and take benefit for my K82's restoration. Spent the last weeks sunk in thinking, whether to shorten the body or leave it the way it is.
    QUOTE QUOTE #6

7. Andym's Avatar VIP/Sponsor
    Name
    Andy
    This is stunning work Mario. Well done.
    When I was young I used to say "[I]When I grow up I'm going to be somebody!"
    [/I]
    I now realize I should have been more specific.
    QUOTE QUOTE #7