Close

For Bugatti Lovers
Goal amount for this year: 518 USD, Received: 415.00 USD (80%)
Scalemotorcars is a free and open community devoted to scale modeling. The heart and soul of Scalemotorcars is our global community of over 10,000+ contributors, millions of readers, and donors like yourself all united to share unlimited access to reliable information. Your donations keep Scalemotorcars freely available to everyone.

This years bandwidth costs, hosting service, domain registration, software licensing fees, and maintenance cost have a balance of $518 due by the end of August, (extended to the end of Septembers). Please help us keep Scalemotorcars growing by making a donation today.
Thank you.

For Bugatti Lovers For Bugatti Lovers For Bugatti Lovers For Bugatti Lovers For Bugatti Lovers
Accepted Payment Types

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
  1. Thanks guys. The site is the job of my son. He is the technical part of the two.
    QUOTE QUOTE #16

2. ScaleMotorcars's Avatar Administrator
    Name
    Daniel
    I spent some time looking around your site, Very cool and all the videos are great. I didn't realize there were so many cars in the collection
    QUOTE QUOTE #17

3. In 1983 there were 55 cars. Michel Dovaz moved the cars in 1984. Among them 9 Bugatti, two Cords. Lancia, Lincoln Continental, Alfa, Lotus, Aston Martin, Rolls Royce, etc. Between 1948 and 1990 (end of the co0llection) he had 22 Bugattis. we traced most of the cars and discribe them as also the collection between 1948 and 1990. A huge work, but very interesting.
    QUOTE QUOTE #18

4. The last time I have been very busy, that the German photographer back in the eighties promised Michel Dovaz only to publish in Germany. He didn't kept word and earned a fortune with his photos and stories. At that time Dovaz was the loser, but how is it after publishing our book.
    QUOTE QUOTE #19

5. ScaleMotorcars's Avatar Administrator
    Name
    Daniel
    Ard, what Bugatti cars were in the collection and do you have any photos you could share with us? Especially detail photos.

Also, would you know of or have photos of these cars.

Alfa Romeo 1930-1933
    Fiat 1907 F1 or F2 racer
    Italia 1907 racer
    Rolls Royce PII 1930-34

QUOTE QUOTE #20