Close

Supplies of 1/24th scale engines from model cars for model boats...
Goal amount for this year: 518 USD, Received: 415.00 USD (80%)
Scalemotorcars is a free and open community devoted to scale modeling. The heart and soul of Scalemotorcars is our global community of over 10,000+ contributors, millions of readers, and donors like yourself – all united to share unlimited access to reliable information. Your donations keep Scalemotorcars freely available to everyone.

This years bandwidth costs, hosting service, domain registration, software licensing fees, and maintenance cost have a balance of $518 due by the end of August, (extended to the end of Septembers). Please help us keep Scalemotorcars growing by making a donation today.
Thank you.

Supplies of 1/24th scale engines from model cars for model boats... Supplies of 1/24th scale engines from model cars for model boats... Supplies of 1/24th scale engines from model cars for model boats... Supplies of 1/24th scale engines from model cars for model boats... Supplies of 1/24th scale engines from model cars for model boats...
Accepted Payment Types

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
  1. Mr.Tin's Avatar Established Member
    Name
    Martin
    Ah, now we're cooking with gas. Many thanks, Richard. I shall relay these kits across to my chum in Cal. and see if he and his chums can find them for me. What they pay for postage and what ebay listers want to charge are quite different!

Thanks again
    Since most flathead inlines are very similar, I'm sure I can dodge up Model A or a Plymouth into a marine engine...Chris-Craft, Gray marine or Chrysler, then perhaps get my resin Supplies of 1/24th scale engines from model cars for model boats... pal to cast a few up from my patterns.

Excellent result.

Cheers,
    Martin
    A man needs a plan...and a shed
    QUOTE QUOTE #16

2. s.e.charles's Avatar Active Member
    Name
    s.e.
    the Parts Box in Australia has a nice selection & excellent service https://www.thepartsbox.com/shop/eng...-flathead-v12/
    QUOTE QUOTE #17

3. Mr.Tin's Avatar Established Member
    Name
    Martin
    S.E.Charles, many thanks for that. I will follow it up.

Martin
    A man needs a plan...and a shed
    QUOTE QUOTE #18

4. s.e.charles's Avatar Active Member
    Name
    s.e.
    have "we" done anything to convert a Model A engine to marine use? I've searched and asked on HAMB, but there's not much I can apply - lacking both engine & marine knowledge!

thanks
    QUOTE QUOTE #19