Close

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
  1. ScaleMotorcars's Avatar Administrator
    Name
    Daniel
    Ok guys. Im all for free speech and I keep the forum open to just about anything you guys want to chat about but I have gotten some complaints about this thread. So... Please play nice...
    QUOTE QUOTE #46

2. ScaleMaster's Avatar VIP/Sponsor
    Name
    Mark
    And SA pays their contributors quickly too.
    Build what you want and build it for yourself, the rest will follow... - Mark D. Jones
    QUOTE QUOTE #47

3. Bugatti Fan's Avatar Established Member
    Name
    Noel
    The moderator has asked for this subject to be toned down a bit due to receiving some complaints. Request noted as there was no intention to actually offend any thread readers.
    QUOTE QUOTE #48

4. ScaleMaster's Avatar VIP/Sponsor
    Name
    Mark
    Just sharing firsthand experiences and trying to inform.
    If someone has a different point of view I don't see why they wouldn't share it in the interest of clearing the air.
    Build what you want and build it for yourself, the rest will follow... - Mark D. Jones
    QUOTE QUOTE #49

5. Bugatti Fan's Avatar Established Member
    Name
    Noel
    Agree with what you say Scalemaster. I guess that the complainants may prefer to remain anonymous, but the moderator (who I have to say has been very reasonab!e regarding free speech) has a duty to act on them.
    QUOTE QUOTE #50

6. Bugatti Fan's Avatar Established Member
    Name
    Noel
    Not heard anything of late, so I guess that Model Cars Magazine may not yet have got on track. Maybe time to sell the title on to an established publisher.
    Cannot see it surviving if it goes on like it has since 2016 and subscribers carry on losing confidence as well as retail outlets.
    QUOTE QUOTE #51

7. ScaleMaster's Avatar VIP/Sponsor
    Name
    Mark
    It's been more than four and a half months since Gregg offered the lifetime subscriptions and they have been sold out for about two and a half or three months.
    Nothing has happened, no real updates except for the same excuses. I think he pulled one more scam knowing the magazine was going under. At best a contest issue from 2017 is about the only thing that might get published.

I wonder if he has tarnished the brand so badly no other publisher would want to touch it?
    QUOTE QUOTE #52