Close

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
      Builder Last Online: Apr 2016 Show Printable Version Email this Page
      Model Scale: 1/8 Rating:  Thanks: 0
      Started: 01-28-15 Build Revisions: Never  
      Supported

Announced today in Nuremberg by Hornby/Pocher:
      1:8 Lamborghini Huracan in yellow and red
      A new Pocher Lamborghini Huracan kit...and a 1:4 Ducati Panigale Superbike!-huracan2-jpgA new Pocher Lamborghini Huracan kit...and a 1:4 Ducati Panigale Superbike!-huracanred4-jpg
      and a 1:4 (20.5" long) Ducati Panigale 1299 S!
      A new Pocher Lamborghini Huracan kit...and a 1:4 Ducati Panigale Superbike!-panigale3-jpgA new Pocher Lamborghini Huracan kit...and a 1:4 Ducati Panigale Superbike!-panigale1-jpgA new Pocher Lamborghini Huracan kit...and a 1:4 Ducati Panigale Superbike!-panigale2-jpg
      No release date announced, but expect late Fall of 2015
      Show Complete First Post

Show Your Support

• This build may not be copied, reproduced or published elsewhere without author's permission.
        Please note: The first post will be displayed at the top of every page.
    JOIN THE SMC ALLIANCE NOW

1. camwader's Avatar Active Member
    Name
    Jon
    I put links to the Pocher website in my earlier post about these in General Discussion.
    QUOTE QUOTE #2

2. I missed it, usually just come here.

A new Pocher Lamborghini Huracan kit...and a 1:4 Ducati Panigale Superbike!
    Brady | ScaleAutoWorks
    QUOTE QUOTE #3

3. roymattblack's Avatar Established Member
    Name
    roy
    Zero interest in either......

I was hoping for something better than 'another' Lambo.
    And bikes? - well...

Roy.
    QUOTE QUOTE #4

4. Egon's Avatar Moderator
    Name
    egon
    New aera ? Pocher doing bikes, interesting, test or what can we expect in the future from Pocher.
    QUOTE QUOTE #5

5. I was hoping for a non-Lambo, too, but am personally ecstatic about the Ducati. We shall see if there are as many exotic bike fans as exotic car fans. It's a bold step for them.

Brady | ScaleAutoWorks
    QUOTE QUOTE #6

6. Alex70's Avatar Active Member
    Name
    Alessandro
    Bellissima e anche la Ducati 1/4 lamborghini-huracan-lp-610-4-giallo-midas-pearl-effect.html
    ducati-superbike-1299-panigale-s.html

lamborghini-huraca-n-lp-610-4-giallo-midas-pearl-effect-1.html

il 21 e 22 Febbraio a Verona sicuramente ci saranno al Model Expo e le fotograferņ Ciao.

Alex.
    Last edited by Alex70; 01-28-15 at 03:16 PM.
    QUOTE QUOTE #7

7. I was also hoping for something other than another Lambo (unless it was an old one). However, it appears that rather than make a big change in the body they've made upgrades in other areas. Have you seen the pictures of the interior? There appears to be cloth on the doors, textured upholstery, and crazy detail on all the dials and buttons. If this is the stock kit, it is a lot more detailed than the Aventador. To me, these look like photos from the real car, but this is what Pocher has on their web site.
    A new Pocher Lamborghini Huracan kit...and a 1:4 Ducati Panigale Superbike!-pocher_hk106_5-jpg

A new Pocher Lamborghini Huracan kit...and a 1:4 Ducati Panigale Superbike!-pocher_hk105_5-jpg
    QUOTE QUOTE #8

8. those photos are probably the real car, they'll update with kit photos when it's closer to production.

Brady | ScaleAutoWorks
    QUOTE QUOTE #9

9. jquest64's Avatar Active Member
    Name
    John
    I love the Huracan but will skip it for a while, I am building the DeAgostini Lambo. The Ducati however may be a pre order for me. I cannot wait for more details to emerge.
    QUOTE QUOTE #10

10. from Pocher:
    With the inclusion of the 1:4 [20.5 " long] Ducati Panigale 1299S in our catalogue, we offer our customers a new product range, where the traditional Pocher quality is present. We had never reproduced a motorcycle so far and couldn“t have found a better model to do it. The 1:4 Panigale is made of premium metal die-cast and comes ready painted. The kit is easy to build and supplied with detailed instructions. The model consists of more than 600 parts made of an assortment of materials including metal, rubber and premium quality plastic. Most of the parts are simply screwed. Wheels, transmission chain, front and rear suspension, brake and clutch levers are all functional and offer an incomparable level of detail.

Brady | ScaleAutoWorks
    QUOTE QUOTE #11

11. thomba's Avatar Member
    Name
    Thomba
    Personally looking forward to the Huracan, although their choices of colors seems odd. Pocher should have made it in Arancio Borealis, as that is the signature color of the Huracan. Or even Verde Mantis would have been a better choice.
    QUOTE QUOTE #12

12. roymattblack's Avatar Established Member
    Name
    roy
    Don't care if it's green with purple spots.
    Boring.
    QUOTE QUOTE #13

13. DominiqueBeerts's Avatar Avid Belgian
    Name
    Dominique
    I don't think much builders were waiting for another Lamborghini.
    Personally these cars can't turn me on, but the second Lamborghini in a row may even be too much for the fans.
    The decision to make a motorcycle may be an interesting one, provided they will not follow the new car product range and produce all of Ducati's top cycles one after another. Commercially I would not if I were in Hornby's shoes, but then again I have no idea what their contracts with Lamborghini and Ducati look like.
    Best regards,
    Dominique.

Feel free to browse through my photo albums
    QUOTE QUOTE #14

14. jquest64's Avatar Active Member
    Name
    John
    DominiqueBeerts I totally agree. I do like the idea of a Ducati, however the next release in the auto line should have maybe been a classic or even a classic sports car. Draw in all types of builders.
    QUOTE QUOTE #15