Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
      Builder Last Online: Apr 2016 Show Printable Version Email this Page
      Model Scale: 1/8 Rating:  Thanks: 0
      Started: 02-12-14 Build Revisions: Never  
      Not Supported

[big edit]
      [U]I'm going to break open an Aventador kit here and provide parts directly[/U]. This will be easier, quicker and cheaper than doing it via Hornby Spain.

Terms:
      - Free US shipping to anyone who bought their kit from ScaleAutoWorks. If you didn't buy your kit from ScaleAutoWorks feel free to request parts anyway, shipping will be fair and ideally within North America. Shipping cost for EU or Asia parts requests may make sense if the parts are small or flat.

- Prices will be the same as listed at Hornby Spain, converted to US dollars, and payable by PayPal invoice.

- Parts quantities will be limited to what is contained in one [B]white[/B] kit. The wheels, rear wing, rear suspension hubs, engine cover glass pieces, front emblem and metallic Pocher Aventador parts group buy decals are already spoken for.

- [U][B]Important[/B][/U] (for efficiency and my sanity): [B]use the [U]Hornby Spain parts site[/U][/B] to select the parts you need, then copy the resulting "shopping cart" page with prices and total into an email and send to me.

- Please request [U]decals[/U] individually, I will not provide the whole sheet. If you purchased your kit from ScaleAutoWorks I will provide reasonable (hopefully single) decal requests at no cost if you send a self addressed and stamped envelope. Please email first to verify the decal you need is available.
      [/big edit]

The international shipping cost for Lamborghini Aventador spare parts offered on
      Pocher.com via Hornby.es seems irrational, but they do offer free international shipping on orders over 200 Euro. I am willing to consolidate individual part orders and distribute them on arrival. I have already orders for 83 Euro, so we need an additional 117 Euro of parts for free shipping. Payment to me (ScaleAutoWorks) would be via Paypal at the time I put in the order, and shipping cost invoiced separately when they are here. I will not profit from this, just trying to help. Being in the North America would make the most sense for this arrangement, but it may also benefit others overseas depending on the size and mailabilty of the part they need.

Let me know via a reply to this thread what you need and the cost listed on the
      Pocher parts page. If we get enough orders I will ask for email addresses, until then your forum usernames are fine.

Pocher Aventador parts group buy
      Show Complete First Post

Show Your Support

• This build may not be copied, reproduced or published elsewhere without author's permission.
        Please note: The first post will be displayed at the top of every page.
    JOIN THE SMC ALLIANCE NOW

1. raphter's Avatar Active Member
    Name
    Tim
    Precisely what happened!
    QUOTE QUOTE #17

2. OK, after taking care of the bigger things the last few weeks I'm ready to place the parts order with Hornby Spain. Post here or PM me if you have any last minute requests, the last few PayPal invoices will go out tonight and I'll place the order tomorrow.
    [edit] I'm having the same problems with Hornby Spain's online payment system that some of you have had, have sent them an email asking for a solution.

Last edited by SVtrackhead; 03-05-14 at 01:47 PM.
    Brady | ScaleAutoWorks
    QUOTE QUOTE #18

3. Ignore the rest of the posts in this thread, and I'll update the original post. [U]I'm going to break open an Aventador kit here and provide parts directly[/U]. This will be easier, quicker and cheaper than doing it via Hornby Spain.

Terms:
    - Free US shipping to anyone who bought their kit from ScaleAutoWorks. If you didn't buy your kit from ScaleAutoWorks feel free to request parts anyway, shipping will be fair and ideally within North America. Shipping cost for EU or Asia parts requests may make sense if the parts are small or flat.

- Prices will be the same as listed at Hornby Spain, converted to US dollars, and payable by PayPal invoice.

- Parts quantities will be limited to what is contained in one [B]white[/B] kit. The wheels, rear wing, rear suspension hubs, engine cover glass pieces, front emblem and metallic Pocher Aventador parts group buy decals are already spoken for.

- [U][B]Important[/B][/U] (for efficiency and my sanity): [B]use the Hornby Spain parts site[/B] to select the parts you need, then copy the resulting "shopping cart" page with prices and total into an email and send to me.

- Please request [U]decals[/U] individually, I will not provide the whole sheet. If you purchased your kit from ScaleAutoWorks I will provide reasonable (hopefully single) decal requests at no cost if you send a self addressed and stamped envelope. Please email first to verify the decal Pocher Aventador parts group buy you need is available.

Brady | ScaleAutoWorks
    QUOTE QUOTE #19

4. all paid parts orders are packed and will go out by USPS today.

Brady | ScaleAutoWorks
    QUOTE QUOTE #20

5. I am parting out a white Aventador Roadster kit if anyone has needs. Wheels and all engine parts are already spoken for. Let me know your other needs by PM or email.

Brady | ScaleAutoWorks
    QUOTE QUOTE #21

6. superfly's Avatar VIP/Sponsor
    Name
    Renato
    Hi Brady..sent you and e-mail...regarding the seats.
    QUOTE QUOTE #22

7. Quote Originally Posted by superfly View Post
    Hi Brady..sent you and e-mail...regarding the seats.
    Hi Renato,
    Replied, let me know so they can ship with the other parts.

Brady | ScaleAutoWorks
    QUOTE QUOTE #23

8. I try not to "sell" here, but for those in the US/Canada who have been wanting a stand-alone engine to display outside your Aventador model, this may be a solution:
    Watch for our email Newsletter later today for a VERY attractive unadvertised sale price on the WHITE Pocher Lamborghini Aventador Roadster and Coupe kits.
    Hint: at this price it may make sense to build and detail the engine for display outside one of your other cars, and build the rest of the white car as a "curbside" display model without an engine. You could also swap wheels/tires with your other model; use the larger Roadster wheels and lower profile tires on your Coupe. Sign up for the Newsletter at ScaleAutoWorks.com .

Note: I opened one of the white Aventador Roadster kits for the first time yesterday, and I was surprised how stunning the semi-matte pearlescent white paint is - much more exciting than it appears in the photos.

Brady | ScaleAutoWorks
    QUOTE QUOTE #24