Close

Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 37 38 39 40 41 42
      Builder Last Online: Mar 2013 Show Printable Version Email this Page
      Model Scale: 1/8 Rating:  Thanks: 5
      Started: 01-30-13 Build Revisions: Never  
      Not Supported

It's been announced on the Hornby-Pocher website, and there's an awesom video on Youtube:

Roy.

POCHER - It's a Lamborghini Aventador!!! (General)
      Show Complete First Post

Show Your Support

• This build may not be copied, reproduced or published elsewhere without author's permission.
        Please note: The first post will be displayed at the top of every page.
    JOIN THE SMC ALLIANCE NOW

1. NonEx's Avatar Active Member
    Name
    Christoffer
    Quote Originally Posted by 3.Star View Post
    Until now, I got three Aventadors passing my workbench. The paintjob isn't perfect, but some polishing makes it look right. Two weeks ago, my Blu Monterrey Roadster arrived and I didn't even open the box yet. I am not sure, how the price of the kit or model will go...it's kind of strange. The lousy Pocher Porsche is ranking high, while some Pocher Classics like Royce and Benz are quite cheap.
    By the way...don't worry about the lack of English, these guys here around are used to us Germans.

Willkommen an Bord
    I got a pretty bad kit out of the box with mine. They said it was exceptional and made an exception and sent me spare parts free of charge.
    But the advice above is sound. Contact them with picture details and see what they say. Worst case you have to turn to the spare parts shop and order the items from there if they wont replace them for you.

Also, I second the questions above about the Tomasso transkit. What is included and what is the price, and when will it be available?
    Last edited by NonEx; 01-11-15 at 05:12 PM.
    QUOTE QUOTE #617

2. jquest64's Avatar Active Member
    Name
    John
    Quote Originally Posted by jagfan View Post
    Good evening,

I recieved my Pocher kit today. So far, I am really impressed, it's huge! But my joy was a bit reduced when I found some slight stripes of black colour on the orange roof and two small black colour points on part K007-01 (back "door" on the machine). Do you have any experiences with Pocher concerning a change of the parts?
    I dealt with Hornby America so your results may be different but I was missing a parts tree for the rear bonnet windows. I received two trees for the door windows instead. i contacted them and they sent me a tree with the correct parts no questions asked other than what parts were missing. perhaps this was a known issue.
    Considering the cost of the kit and trying to re-establish the brand one would hope they cater to what you need . Good luck.
    QUOTE QUOTE #618

3. Blacklion213's Avatar Active Member
    Name
    Lutz
    Tommaso. When will you finally reveal the price for your transkit? I would like to know whether I can afford it or not.
    Cheers,
    ...........Lutz.
    QUOTE QUOTE #619

4. Blacklion213's Avatar Active Member
    Name
    Lutz
    Tommaso.

Please delete me from your list!

Since you are obviously not willing to provide even an estimated price or availability date, I am simply not interested in your trans kit anymore. Thanks.
    Cheers,
    ...........Lutz.
    QUOTE QUOTE #620

5. tommaso_iuele's Avatar Established Member
    Name
    tommaso
    Hello everyone, just wanted to let you all know that the transkit is now completed. Check the site
    QUOTE QUOTE #621

6. Egon's Avatar Moderator
    Name
    egon
    What a huge job you done there, now you can start on a Huracan kit
    QUOTE QUOTE #622

7. Alex70's Avatar Active Member
    Name
    Alessandro
    hello i have a Black Lamborghini Pocher , i'm happy .

Alex.
    QUOTE QUOTE #623

8. Jacek_Kutzner's Avatar Member
    Name
    Jacek
    Last edited by Jacek_Kutzner; 10-07-15 at 05:40 PM.
    QUOTE QUOTE #624

9. Alex70's Avatar Active Member
    Name
    Alessandro
    Excuse me but is there transkit of aventador yes or not?
    QUOTE QUOTE #625

10. Jacek_Kutzner's Avatar Member
    Name
    Jacek
    Transkit? Maybe a little....
    QUOTE QUOTE #626

11. Alex70's Avatar Active Member
    Name
    Alessandro
    ? i don't understand. mr Tommaso transit? yes or no?
    QUOTE QUOTE #627

12. QUOTE QUOTE #628

13. tommaso_iuele's Avatar Established Member
    Name
    tommaso
    Yes it is the trasnkit for the lamborghini aventador. If you need info send me an email tks tommaso - Only 5 kits remaining - 90 sold
    Last edited by tommaso_iuele; 10-14-15 at 07:37 AM.
    QUOTE QUOTE #629

14. Dr. Fiat's Avatar Member
    Name
    Darin
    I have received one of the last transkits produced by Tommaso Iuele. And what an incredible piece of work it is!!! The photo-etch parts are brilliant, higher quality than the Autograph "platines" from the F40 kits. This kit is centered on the engine, as it should be. But there are significant improvements to the interior, exhaust, and exterior as well. I ordered this transkit FIRST, thinking that there would be no more, and I don't even have the kit yet! But I plan on building the blue roadster. There is a significant amount of building of the transkit itself that do not require the car kit yet- I may start with this and document here and on Britmodeller.com. Thank goodness Roymattblack figured out how to remove the rear end of this car to show the goody bits! Tommaso has produced a work of art, and I look forward to sharing this with you very soon. Thanks! Darin
    QUOTE QUOTE #630