Close

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
      Builder Last Online: Jul 2016 Show Printable Version Email this Page
      Model Scale: 1/8 Rating:  Thanks: 0
      Started: 04-20-13 Build Revisions: Never  
      Not Supported

hey guys
      here a scale gararge ive been working on
      ive been wanting to build something like for awhile, so i figure i give it shot .
      ive started by buying a peice 1/4 inch styrene scale garge 1/10 1/8 , this way i can bolt stuff to the floor.
      right now im waiting the floor covering and the wall covering to come in, in the mean while
      i started to build a working truck lift. fr the main post ive used 1 inch square stock with 2 actuators in them .
      ive purchased a snap on toll box , which is really kool and highly detailed, also fun a reall kool engine hoist.
      ive fun some other stuff too. i believe everybody will like what ive in mine . the truck lift is going to really kool when done
      so lets get started

all the legs spread out and extend and the feet can be adjusted in height . she works great. time for detailing it and a ramp

Show Complete First Post

Show Your Support

• This build may not be copied, reproduced or published elsewhere without author's permission.
        Please note: The first post will be displayed at the top of every page.
    JOIN THE SMC ALLIANCE NOW

1. Quote Originally Posted by Dr Dave View Post
    Wow! Mate, this is looking great, but it must be getting quite large by now if you have to extend upwards. What are the dimentions of the floor space?

hey dave , floor is 2x6 feet, theres a couple of more garage items I still wanted to make . I figure I do shelves with parts on them up top. need to make stair case and railing next
    . thanks for looking
    QUOTE QUOTE #47

2. D-Stroke's Avatar VIP/Sponsor
    Name
    Rick
    Joe this is so dam cool! A work of art brother.
    QUOTE QUOTE #48