Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Cyber Dreams

1. bongobat's Avatar Active Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Don Garrett View Post
    Is this one going to morph into a strange encounter expression of art for art's sake?
    Say what now?
    QUOTE QUOTE #31

2. Daytonatim's Avatar VIP/Sponsor
    Greg, you will have to excuse Don.......

I think he spent too much quality time with the "home grown stuff" during his younger days, in Nam....
    Beware the lollipop of mediocrity, lick it once and you will suck forever.....!!!
    QUOTE QUOTE #32

3. bongobat's Avatar Active Member
    Hi again,

Okay so now for the strange encounter expression of art for art's sake. I think that means 3D right! So here I tinkered with the roadsters again and made anaglyphs out of them. To view them correctly you need Red/Cyan 3D glasses or try anything you think might work but the red needs to be over your left eye. I know yall know how this works.
    Attached Images Attached Images Cyber Dreams-3dtronroadster-jpg  Cyber Dreams-3dgigerroadster-jpg 
    QUOTE QUOTE #33

4. Daytonatim's Avatar VIP/Sponsor
    Hey Greg. Wild looking pictures. I am going to keep poking around here at work and see if I can find a pair of those red/blue glasses. We have lots of polarized and shuddered 3D glasses but none of the red/blue. LOL...if all else fails, I will have to hit my kids up for their 3D glasses when I get home.
    Beware the lollipop of mediocrity, lick it once and you will suck forever.....!!!
    QUOTE QUOTE #34

5. Don Garrett's Avatar Asst. Administrator
    Name
    Don
    Way cool!
    Grandpa McGurk.....Steppin' Large and Livin' easy.
    TDRinnovations.com
    QUOTE QUOTE #35

6. hot ford coupe's Avatar VIP/Sponsor
    Name
    Jeffrey
    I have a pair of those things somewhere in the house. I have to do some looking.
    Sometimes a handful of patience is worth more than a truck load of brains. Have the courage to trust your own beliefs. Don't be swayed by those with louder voices. W.S. Maugham :)
    QUOTE QUOTE #36

7. bongobat's Avatar Active Member
    Hi Guys,

Don, thanks again for the compliment.

Tim, hot Cyber Dreams ford coup, I hope you find some glasses and can check these out. These were made for the common Red/Cyan glasses. Oh and Tim I was wondering how you are coming along with printing your scans? If you are having any problems shoot me an email maybe I can help.

If you guys do find some glasses you might also want to check out my thread here: DAVID-Laserscanner Forum • View topic - The Art of Scanning You will notice I am a big star wars nerd.

I plan to post more 3d stuff there in the future too but if a another car comes along I will surely post here

Thanks,
    Greg
    QUOTE QUOTE #37

8. hot ford coupe's Avatar VIP/Sponsor
    Name
    Jeffrey
    Thanks Greg. I know where the glasses are. I just have to dig them out.
    Sometimes a handful of patience is worth more than a truck load of brains. Have the courage to trust your own beliefs. Don't be swayed by those with louder voices. W.S. Maugham :)
    QUOTE QUOTE #38

9. Daytonatim's Avatar VIP/Sponsor
    Hey Greg

Sorry for the late response...... just getting over the flu.

My kids finally found a pair of thier glasses and let me borrow them......it is a wonder they did not try to charge me rent.

Cool pictures. You certainly have that artistic flare in your work!!

I have not done a lot with the rescans you did for me. I am trying to wrap up the remodel of the Allison V12 engine that we want to get out before ******mas. So all of my efforts have been there here of late.

I will give your link a look
    QUOTE QUOTE #39