Close

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11
  1. fuzzy's Avatar Established Member
    Name
    Ted aka Fuzzy
    OH look , a bunny !!!!!!!! We all get distracted so easily, cars, women,shiny objects etc.............
    QUOTE QUOTE #151

2. shadetree's Avatar Active Member
    Name
    Marc
    Tim,
    New to this large scale stuff if you don't count the old Revell TDR Cyber Workbench motorcycles. So guess what I'm adding to the wish list H-D flathead 45" knucklehead, panhead, shovelhead, with the correct trans for each, old ironhead sportster, a proper springer front end. Maybe a kawasaki KZ engine. And a Triumph or BSA twins or triples. Some custom frames. Rims, hubs and tires (5x16) could go on but enough for now. If your gonna wish might as well wish for it all. Thanks for listening.
    Keep up the great work.
    Marc
    QUOTE QUOTE #152

3. Daytonatim's Avatar VIP/Sponsor
    Hey Marc. My knowlege of HD motorcycles aint much.....and what there is, from the 1:1 TDR Cyber Workbench world is not good. My Dad had one and it was a rolling example of all the classic complaints about HD's

BUT

Tony might have something up his sleeve in this department.

Chime in when you get the chance Tony
    Beware the lollipop of mediocrity, lick it once and you will suck forever.....!!!
    QUOTE QUOTE #153

4. ajwheels's Avatar Established Member
    Name
    Tony
    Sorry, but I don't really have anything up my sleeve.............it's out in the open, here:

http://www.scalemotorcars.com/forum/...hd-v-twin.html

My V-Twin is visually ok, but not real accurate to any real world engine..........I used details from a variety of later Harley motors, and the after-market units so common now...........

One of the attractions for me in the large scale stuff is the ability to get the details right, and work to a level not easily achieved in the smaller scales.............I don't really feel my V-twin is up to the task currently, but as time goes on, I may get around to a more accurate model............

Tony
    QUOTE QUOTE #154

5. docwatson1938's Avatar Update Profile Please
    Name
    Doc.
    Has anyone got a good 3 view plan of the Ford 28/9 4 cylinder engine? I have been searching for a long time and can find nothing.
    The other thing I need is plans for the Riley twin port head for these engines, failing that then I would do an ARDUN head if I could find, once again some good 3 views!!
    Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks,
    Doc.
    Last edited by docwatson1938; 08-12-10 at 08:44 AM.
    Proud to have served.

Wondering, WHY ME? since 1972.
    QUOTE QUOTE #155