Close

Thread: 1/8 Citroen 12

Builder Last Online: Jun 2011 Show Printable Version Email this Page
      Model Scale: 1/8 Rating:  Thanks: 0
      Started: 10-28-07 Build Revisions: Never  
      Not Supported

The water pump housing with all the pulleys, bracket & hose exits.
      If any nosy chap takes out any hose afterwards, he'll find the holes in the hose exits there, hee, hee...
      Note on the side pics, the alignment of the pulleys to receive the belt afterwards, not to clear on the pics, but they are aligned, believe me!
      However, the water pump housing isn't ready yet...
      Mario

Build Photos

1/8 Citroen 12-water-pump-1-jpg  1/8 Citroen 12-water-pump-2-jpg  1/8 Citroen 12-3-jpg  1/8 Citroen 12-4-jpg  1/8 Citroen 12-5-jpg  1/8 Citroen 12-6-jpg  1/8 Citroen 12-7-jpg 

Show Complete First Post

Show Your Support

• This build may not be copied, reproduced or published elsewhere without author's permission.
        Please note: The first post will be displayed at the top of every page.
    JOIN THE SMC ALLIANCE NOW

1. Don Garrett's Avatar Asst. Administrator
    Name
    Don
    Before you guys get too excited......bear in mind that Mario is just polishing up his skills for his Citroen project.... ! With any kind of luck it should be there soon. So hang on to your shorts it's going to be quite a ride.

When you you think you've seen it all and wiped up all the drool...the Shadow & McGurk have teamed up to build a no holds barred 1/6 scratch built 1/8 Citroen 12 *********. Can't say anymore....the Shadow just told me to shut my big mouth.
    Grandpa McGurk.....Steppin' Large and Livin' easy.
    TDRinnovations.com
    QUOTE QUOTE #2

2. hot ford coupe's Avatar VIP/Sponsor
    Name
    Jeffrey
    Whoa!! Looks like this is going to be a bumpy ride. I'd better tighten up my seat belt and grab the dash if I'm going to be able to hold on for this ride. If this is the level we're going for, I've got a lot of work ahead of me. You set the bar, Mario and I'll do my best to keep up. I'm really up for this one.
    Sometimes a handful of patience is worth more than a truck load of brains. Have the courage to trust your own beliefs. Don't be swayed by those with louder voices. W.S. Maugham :)
    QUOTE QUOTE #3

3. Don Garrett's Avatar Asst. Administrator
    Name
    Don
    Jeff.....I'm excited about it too. I've been wanting to get this project going for years and other things kept pushing it to the back burner. Well buddy, Mario is as cranked about it as I am so the time has come.
    Concept to compliance, it will be designed and built from the ground up...No rules, No time frame,....we are going to do it our way. It's going to be a huge car and guaranteed to raise more than a few eyebrows. Mario will be working on some of the sub-assemblies while I work on others.....even though we are thousands of miles apart, I have no doubt the final assembly will be a snap. Maximum detail is the key word on this puppy. I think you'll like it.
    Last edited by Don Garrett; 10-29-07 at 07:12 AM.
    Grandpa McGurk.....Steppin' Large and Livin' easy.
    TDRinnovations.com
    QUOTE QUOTE #4

4. hot ford coupe's Avatar VIP/Sponsor
    Name
    Jeffrey
    I think I'm going to like it too. Can you give any good clues as to what you guys will be building?
    Sometimes a handful of patience is worth more than a truck load of brains. Have the courage to trust your own beliefs. Don't be swayed by those with louder voices. W.S. Maugham :)
    QUOTE QUOTE #5

5. Mario Lucchini's Avatar Super Moderator
    Name
    Mario
    I'm getting n-n-nervous...

The Shadow

1/8 Citroen 12
    QUOTE QUOTE #6

6. Deuces-wild's Avatar VIP/Sponsor
    Name
    Guido
    What do say there Mario?? Are we (as in you and I) ready to build one of these monsters?? Viva Le France!!
    QUOTE QUOTE #7

7. Mario Lucchini's Avatar Super Moderator
    Name
    Mario
    Quote Originally Posted by Deuces-wild View Post
    What do say there Mario?? Are we (as in you and I) ready to build one of these monsters?? Viva Le France!!
    You mean you too have a 1/8 scale Heller Citroen?
    Building together this awesome kit would be wonderful!...
    cheers...
    Mario

1/8 Citroen 12
    QUOTE QUOTE #8

8. hot ford coupe's Avatar VIP/Sponsor
    Name
    Jeffrey
    Wow, a three way build would be great. Guido, don't forget to take a lot of pictures of what you do.
    QUOTE QUOTE #9

9. Deuces-wild's Avatar VIP/Sponsor
    Name
    Guido
    Ummmmm...... Who else is in on this build up???
    QUOTE QUOTE #10

10. hot ford coupe's Avatar VIP/Sponsor
    Name
    Jeffrey
    Me. I'm doing the Lincoln to demonstrate the principles Mario is teaching us. The point will be for me to learn the techniques Mario is using rather than how to build a Citroen. That way, I'll be able to build anything I want using the same principles.
    QUOTE QUOTE #11

11. Deuces-wild's Avatar VIP/Sponsor
    Name
    Guido
    Oh, ok. Got ya!
    QUOTE QUOTE #12