Close

1/8 Citroen 7
Goal amount for this year: 518 USD, Received: 200.00 USD (39%)
Scalemotorcars is a free and open community devoted to scale modeling. The heart and soul of Scalemotorcars is our global community of over 10,000+ contributors, millions of readers, and donors like yourself all united to share unlimited access to reliable information. Your donations keep Scalemotorcars freely available to everyone.

This years bandwidth costs, hosting service, domain registration, software licensing fees, and maintenance cost have a balance of $518 due by the end of August. Please help us keep Scalemotorcars growing by making a donation today.
Thank you.

1/8 Citroen 7 1/8 Citroen 7 1/8 Citroen 7 1/8 Citroen 7 1/8 Citroen 7
Accepted Payment Types

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 1/8 Citroen 7

Builder Last Online: Jun 2011 Show Printable Version Email this Page
      Model Scale: 1/8 Rating:  Thanks: 0
      Started: 10-18-07 Build Revisions: Never  
      Not Supported

Good morning!
      Some beautiful paintings which depicts the "Traction Avant" story...

Mario

1/8 Citroen 7

Build Photos

1/8 Citroen 7-page-2010-bmp  1/8 Citroen 7-page-2011-bmp 

Show Complete First Post

Show Your Support

• This build may not be copied, reproduced or published elsewhere without author's permission.
        Please note: The first post will be displayed at the top of every page.
    JOIN THE SMC ALLIANCE NOW

1. hot ford coupe's Avatar VIP/Sponsor
    Name
    Jeffrey
    Looks like you have it well in hand, Guido. I knew you'd have a way to deal with that. You've got to use the light force. I'll have to use my light saber---bzzhhoooo bzhoooooo. Take that Darth Vader.
    Sometimes a handful of patience is worth more than a truck load of brains. Have the courage to trust your own beliefs. Don't be swayed by those with louder voices. W.S. Maugham :)
    QUOTE QUOTE #17

2. hot ford coupe's Avatar VIP/Sponsor
    Name
    Jeffrey
    O.K., I've been doing some thinking about this dare I was offered earlier and here's what I'm going to do about it. I'm not going to compete in any way with Mario. This is his build and he's going to be the presenter here. I'm still going to build a classic along with him, but it will be as if I were in a hands on modeling course, i.e. Mario will be my teacher and I will be one of his students. Using a different model, an American "classic" which has already been planned and is one I wanted to do anyhow, I'll apply the principles Mario presents and hopefully learn a lot of new info. When I get to certain stages, I'll post my work so Mario will be able to evaluate it and give me whatever pointers I might need. I hope that's o.k.l with you, Mario. I just can't resist a good learning experience.
    Sometimes a handful of patience is worth more than a truck load of brains. Have the courage to trust your own beliefs. Don't be swayed by those with louder voices. W.S. Maugham :)
    QUOTE QUOTE #18

3. Don Garrett's Avatar Asst. Administrator
    Name
    Don
    Fantastic idea Jeff.....love it. I'm sure Mario will be bringing some lathe work into this project as well...better get that new toy of yours out of the box and set up.
    Grandpa McGurk.....Steppin' Large and Livin' easy.
    TDRinnovations.com
    QUOTE QUOTE #19

4. Mario Lucchini's Avatar Super Moderator
    Name
    Mario
    Quote Originally Posted by hot ford coupe View Post
    O.K., I've been doing some thinking about this dare I was offered earlier and here's what I'm going to do about it. I'm not going to compete in any way with Mario. This is his build and he's going to be the presenter here. I'm still going to build a classic along with him, but it will be as if I were in a hands on modeling course, i.e. Mario will be my teacher and I will be one of his students. Using a different model, an American "classic" which has already been planned and is one I wanted to do anyhow, I'll apply the principles Mario presents and hopefully learn a lot of new info. When I get to certain stages, I'll post my work so Mario will be able to evaluate it and give me whatever pointers I might need. I hope that's o.k.l with you, Mario. I just can't resist a good learning experience.
    OKEEDOKEE

1/8 Citroen 7
    QUOTE QUOTE #20

5. Don Garrett's Avatar Asst. Administrator
    Name
    Don
    Jeff, do me a favor buddy, hook up with Mario via email.....he'd like to yak at ya for a few. I think you can help him out with some fourm tutorial stuff pertaining to his upcoming Citreon build. If you would be so kind, he could use a little help with the presentation...you've been there, done that and have a handle on it. He's got the build VERY well planned out but I think you may be able to polish the teachers apple with some of your editorial skills. Thanks.
    Grandpa McGurk.....Steppin' Large and Livin' easy.
    TDRinnovations.com
    QUOTE QUOTE #21

6. hot ford coupe's Avatar VIP/Sponsor
    Name
    Jeffrey
    Not a problem, Don. It's about midnight right now so I'll go ahead and hook up tomorrow. This will be a great build.
    QUOTE QUOTE #22