Close

Article: Pocher K74 Mercedes Benz Spezial Cabrio A rebuild
Goal amount for this year: 518 USD, Received: 415.00 USD (80%)
Scalemotorcars is a free and open community devoted to scale modeling. The heart and soul of Scalemotorcars is our global community of over 10,000+ contributors, millions of readers, and donors like yourself all united to share unlimited access to reliable information. Your donations keep Scalemotorcars freely available to everyone.

This years bandwidth costs, hosting service, domain registration, software licensing fees, and maintenance cost have a balance of $518 due by the end of August, (extended to the end of Septembers). Please help us keep Scalemotorcars growing by making a donation today.
Thank you.

Article: Pocher K74 Mercedes Benz Spezial Cabrio A rebuild Article: Pocher K74 Mercedes Benz Spezial Cabrio A rebuild Article: Pocher K74 Mercedes Benz Spezial Cabrio A rebuild Article: Pocher K74 Mercedes Benz Spezial Cabrio A rebuild Article: Pocher K74 Mercedes Benz Spezial Cabrio A rebuild
Accepted Payment Types

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 21 22 23 24 25 26
      Builder Last Online: Jan 2015 Show Printable Version Email this Page
      Model Scale: 1/8 Rating:  (3 votes - 5.00 average) Thanks: 0
      Started: 04-25-11 Build Revisions: Never  
      Not Supported

Hello Everyone,
      new guy here, Chris from Germany. First a little bit about myself; I am 50 years old, work as a freelancing architect, I'm married and have a daughter who's now 12 years old. I've been building models all my life, and in the last 20 or so years I focused mainly on RC scale airplanes. I tried my hands on a Pocher Mercedes when I was a teenager but failed miserably, so this here is my second attempt (actually it's my third - but more on that later). I have been looking for something other than RC airplanes for a while and started looking around on ebay for a Pocher project to try out without spending an enormous amount on a mint kit, that I'd would probably ruin in the process.
      So here it is: I was able to purchase a started Mercedes for a reasonable price a few months ago, that was in desparate need of some TLC, which looked like the right project for me.

Build Photos

Article: Pocher K74 Mercedes Benz Spezial Cabrio A rebuild-3-2-1-meins-04-jpg  Article: Pocher K74 Mercedes Benz Spezial Cabrio A rebuild-3-2-1-meins-05-jpg  Article: Pocher K74 Mercedes Benz Spezial Cabrio A rebuild-3-2-1-meins-01-jpg  Article: Pocher K74 Mercedes Benz Spezial Cabrio A rebuild-3-2-1-meins-02-jpg  Article: Pocher K74 Mercedes Benz Spezial Cabrio A rebuild-3-2-1-meins-03-jpg 

Show Complete First Post

Show Your Support

• This build may not be copied, reproduced or published elsewhere without author's permission.
        Please note: The first post will be displayed at the top of every page.
    JOIN THE SMC ALLIANCE NOW

1. sjordan's Avatar VIP/Sponsor
    Name
    Skip
    You might be interested in this article on a 1936 540K Special Roadster, coming up for auction at Pebble Beach August 18-19. Expected to fetch the highest price of any Mercedes ever sold at auction, somewhere around $13 million.

http://www.extravaganzi.com/von-kriegers-1936-mercedes-benz-540k-for-sale-at-gooding-companys-pebble-beach-auctions/

Last edited by sjordan; 07-17-12 at 02:25 PM.
    QUOTE QUOTE #377

2. TrucknSean's Avatar Member
    Name
    Sean
    I am trying to find exact plans on the type 57 bugatti Ralph lauren that rich guy is selling models on it the money I do not have so I sent him an email and received zip/zero for my effort next I contacted the bugatti club same story zip my model would be large scale to bring out endless detail probably 1/5 scale it would be mostly of brass when ever possible much like the lite blue model lauren is selling but I cannot build it with out these plans the plans must show every nut and bolt in vast detail can anyone help me out?? sean yellow horse email Lakotaman44@g.mail.com
    QUOTE QUOTE #378

3. Tminiot's Avatar Member
    Name
    Tony
    Hello to everyone on the website!!!
    I'm new and owner of a k74 mercedes pocher.
    Thanks a lot for all the good pics and idears written on scalemotorcars.com !!
    If you have a pocher car waiting for you to be built don't hesitate just do it !!
    TONY
    QUOTE QUOTE #379

4. rcisneros's Avatar Member
    Name
    Roberto
    wonderful work, stunning, a new way to do things well.

Roberto
    QUOTE QUOTE #380

5. ScaleMotorcars's Avatar Administrator
    Name
    Daniel
    Were you able to return to this build? The Jag is great but a little for SMC.
    QUOTE QUOTE #381

6. Egon's Avatar Moderator
    Name
    egon
    This Mercedes is for sale on Ebay now act quickly if you want a perfect body build.
    http://www.ebay.de/itm/361689354879?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageNa me=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

[B]Sold for small money[/B]
    Last edited by Egon; 08-26-16 at 05:55 PM.
    QUOTE QUOTE #382