Those two little curves around the brake booster gave me some trouble to have the end of tube at the right position. I did not bend the tube; I cut slices and silver soldered the cuts. The space between the tube and the frame is really tight. As the engine has limited movements (especially mine!), it should not be a problem here.
There is one support at the front of each muffler and one at the rear. Iím attaching a front support from a real frame because with so many rods and all parts the same color, it will be difficult to understand. There is one vertical plate, attached at the transversalís tubes for the brakes and one rod limiting the transversal movements from the muffler. Some rubber grommets are used to limit the noise transmission to the frame.
The rear mufflerís support is from a different construction; this is a bracket attached to the third cross member, also with rubber grommets. As the threaded holes I did on the cross member are not at the right place, I had to improvise with the shape of the brackets. The next challenge will be the outlet tubes: if Iím replicating the tubes from the real frame, they will come in conflict with the rear axelís rods at the end of its travel. I will also have to improvise and shape the tubes to clear the rods.

1:12 1932 Cadillac V-16 frame and engine-front-exhaust-support2-jpg1:12 1932 Cadillac V-16 frame and engine-498-front-exhaust-jpg1:12 1932 Cadillac V-16 frame and engine-499-rear-muffler-support-jpg


1:12 1932 Cadillac V-16 frame and engine