Close

Builder Last Online: Jun 2011 Show Printable Version Email this Page
      Model Scale: 1/8 Rating:  Thanks: 0
      Started: 10-11-10 Build Revisions: Never  
      Not Supported

Ok, so after seeing the T35 posted on the HAMB it re-ignited my love of these cars. So as one does I thought, I HAVE to have one........well, a model of one...............
      I have been searching for anyone that does a plastic kit of one and I cant find one!! Due to a distinct lack of $$ I would like a 1/24ish scale kit but may be influenced to save up for larger scale one (Didn't Pocher do one??).
      I think my search skills have taken a holiday, surely such a famous car like this has been kitted!!

Thanks all,

Doc.
      Show Complete First Post

Show Your Support

• This build may not be copied, reproduced or published elsewhere without author's permission.
        Please note: The first post will be displayed at the top of every page.

1. ScaleMotorcars's Avatar Administrator
    Name
    Daniel
    [B][B]Revival T35

This is a pre-painted multi-media kit. Available straight from the manufacturer here.....

[/B][/B]
    [B]€ 134,00[/B]

I personally built a T35 from Revival and its a nice kit and well detailed Im sure you'ill enjoy it.

And yes I once owned a handmade aluminum replica in 1/1 Who makes a Bugatti type 35?? . I wise I never sold it.
    Attached Images Attached Images Who makes a Bugatti type 35??-bugatti-4-jpg 
    QUOTE QUOTE #2

2. sjordan's Avatar VIP/Sponsor
    Name
    Skip
    That Revival kit looks like the best one. There's also a nice Monogram kit; one is on eBay now.

More pictures here:
    http://www.bugattibuilder.com/wiki/i...am&redirect=no
    Last edited by sjordan; 10-11-10 at 11:28 AM.
    QUOTE QUOTE #3

3. Herman's Avatar VIP/Sponsor
    Name
    Herman
    There are a couple of kits, the 1:24 monogram which can be bought for little money. Do invest in some metallisers though, as the chrome is horrible.

The Revival one (there are three versions, I have the Grand Prix and the Targa Florio for sale if you like one (100 euro each) and there is the yellow "Tecla". ( I ran out of these)
    Very nice kits, mostly metal parts, or rubber. A bit of steel wool Who makes a Bugatti type 35?? and some basic paints are what you need, as well as some small drills to drill some required holes.

And there is the "Challenger" which is a 1:8 full metal kit. made by Art Collection Auto. Given the situation at ACA they will probably never come back. They originally cost 1600 euro, but are worth more now. I was lucky enough to be able to buy one. Am still planning to make it.
    QUOTE QUOTE #4

4. docwatson1938's Avatar Update Profile Please
    Name
    Doc.
    Thank you guys!!
    Man that replica looks fantastic! I'm not going to say anything about selling such a gorgeous car At least you can be happy in the fact that you owned such a nice car...........

I would like to know a little about it though. Who made it? Power plant etc, can you tell me a little about it please??

Herman, thank you but as it stands I would have to go with the monogram example, the budget just wont stretch that far right now!! But a 1/8th one?? OOOOOOH yeah!

Who makes a Bugatti type 35??
    Proud to have served.

Wondering, WHY ME? since 1972.
    QUOTE QUOTE #5

5. Herman's Avatar VIP/Sponsor
    Name
    Herman
    The Bugatti replica:

The best replicas are made by European companies like Ivon Dutton. They are not distinguisable from originals.

Next are the Pur Sang replicas, from Argentina. Some things are different, like the throw arangement, and the lubrication and bearings of the crankshaft.

Third are the Teal replicas, which are powered by alternative powerplants, but externally still have the same dimensions.

And then there are the abundance of replicas based on mostly VW Beetle chassis. Some nicer than others. There range from very nice, to utterly horrible.
    QUOTE QUOTE #6

6. ScaleMotorcars's Avatar Administrator
    Name
    Daniel
    The Bugatti I owned was at least mostly hand made. If anything it may have had a Teal body. I wish I had know that when I sold it I would have gotten a great deal more for it.

Heres some more shots.
    Attached Images Attached Images Who makes a Bugatti type 35??-bugatti-jpg  Who makes a Bugatti type 35??-bugatti-1-jpg  Who makes a Bugatti type 35??-bugatti-5-jpg  Who makes a Bugatti type 35??-bugatti-0-jpg 
    QUOTE QUOTE #7

7. docwatson1938's Avatar Update Profile Please
    Name
    Doc.
    Thanks for the info guys, that replica looks like more fun than a barrel of hot Who makes a Bugatti type 35?? strippers...... (Monkeys scare me!!:-)

Doc.

Who makes a Bugatti type 35??
    Proud to have served.

Wondering, WHY ME? since 1972.
    QUOTE QUOTE #8