Close

Builder Last Online: Jan 2013 Show Printable Version Email this Page
      Model Scale: 1/8 Rating:  Thanks: 0
      Started: 01-13-13 Build Revisions: Never  
      Not Supported

Hello fellow members of this forum,
      I'm new to this forum and I'm Sky~
      I am completely confused to where I should be posting this, so sorry if I have posted it in the wrong sections, please replace it to another category if I am wrong. sorry >.<.This is actually my first time dealing with photo etch, but I full know how to remove, attach, etc. But this has gotten me stuck and the instructions aren't very clear at all.
      Need Help with Photo etch-img_1218-jpgNeed Help with Photo etch-img_1210-jpgNeed Help with Photo etch-img_1212-jpgNeed Help with Photo etch-img_1214-jpgNeed Help with Photo etch-img_1219-jpgNeed Help with Photo etch-img_1221-jpg
      As you can see in the second picture that's a sign with a hobby knife Need Help with Photo etch meaning remove... and then in the third picture there are red lines around the break disc with that sign... so do I remove that part or just glue to photo etch on top? If you look at my actual piece there are detail sticking out and that would require me to sand Need Help with Photo etch it down.... so do I remove it or not?
      Thanks for any help in advance~
      Sky
      Show Complete First Post

Show Your Support

• This build may not be copied, reproduced or published elsewhere without author's permission.
        Please note: The first post will be displayed at the top of every page.
    JOIN THE SMC ALLIANCE NOW

1. onlyslimit's Avatar Member
    Name
    Sky
    This kit is from Fujimi Need Help with Photo etch , kit: Eva TrackStar Kawasaki ZX-10R

Need Help with Photo etch
    QUOTE QUOTE #2

2. Zonic2001's Avatar Member
    Name
    Luis
    I built about 5 MotoGP motos and a couple of choppers. The PE part most likely will be the sole disc. You need to cut the center of the plastic (model kit part) brake disk (where the rod will go through) and add it to the PE for a complete part. Why? If you add the PE to the plastic part it will be too think to put the brake caliper over it. Got it?
    QUOTE QUOTE #3