Close

Builder Last Online: Feb 2021 Show Printable Version Email this Page
      Model Scale: 1/8 Rating:  Thanks: 0
      Started: 02-25-08 Build Revisions: Never  
      Not Supported

I just wanted to let everyone know that I'll be cleaning up all extraneous posts on Mario's fantastic Citroen build. I'll then be putting everything into a format so that the tutorial will read correctly and clearly. We want to make sure everyone has the opportunity to see and learn from this excursion into the Citroen factory.
      Show Complete First Post

Show Your Support

• This build may not be copied, reproduced or published elsewhere without author's permission.
        Please note: The first post will be displayed at the top of every page.
    JOIN THE SMC ALLIANCE NOW

1. ScaleMotorcars's Avatar Administrator
    Name
    Daniel
    Thanks bud.
    QUOTE QUOTE #2

2. hot ford coupe's Avatar VIP/Sponsor
    Name
    Jeffrey
    As of tonight, I've cleaned up Mario's Citroen build and merged the whole thing into one thread. If you have any questions at all concerning his work, please post that question in a new separate thread rather than posting onto the merged thread. That way, I won't have to clean the info up again before I can save it. I'm in the process of figuring how to save the tutorial in one file. :)'

Starting the Tutorial Cleanup
    Sometimes a handful of patience is worth more than a truck load of brains. Have the courage to trust your own beliefs. Don't be swayed by those with louder voices. W.S. Maugham :)
    QUOTE QUOTE #3

3. sydeem's Avatar VIP/Sponsor
    Name
    Sydney
    So I guess all Mario's Citroen threads short of "W" are in a combined thread your are working up for posting again either here or under tutorials? I can no longer find any of Mario's stuff on the Citroen before "W".

OOOPs - I found them - Under Tutorials - Mario's Micro-Mechanics for Modelers - "Introduction"
    That is a great thread HFC and cleaned up good w/o all the extraneous comments form the likes of us!
    Last edited by sydeem; 03-02-08 at 12:40 PM.
    Syd
    QUOTE QUOTE #4

4. hot ford coupe's Avatar VIP/Sponsor
    Name
    Jeffrey
    Thanks Syd. When the build is all done, the tutorial goes onto CD's for all posterity. This definitely won't be the only build that will be preserved.

Sometimes a handful of patience is worth more than a truck load of brains. Have the courage to trust your own beliefs. Don't be swayed by those with louder voices. W.S. Maugham :)
    QUOTE QUOTE #5

5. Firecaptain's Avatar Active Member
    Can these be put in a "sticky" folder with a title like "Citroen Build" with all relavant threads, posts etc.
    That way they don't get burried and you don't have to search for all the related "parts" like sections A-Z etc

Same for Mario's current Lathe tutorial

Thanks
    Joe
    QUOTE QUOTE #6

6. hot ford coupe's Avatar VIP/Sponsor
    Name
    Jeffrey
    Give me some time and I'll see what I can do. I think I know how to do that.

QUOTE QUOTE #7