Close

Builder Last Online: Feb 2021 Show Printable Version Email this Page
      Model Scale: 1/8 Rating:  Thanks: 0
      Started: 03-20-07 Build Revisions: Never  
      Not Supported

Hereís what Iím going to do from this point on. You already know how to dechrome parts, smooth and eliminate defects, improve the fit of parts, paint and enhance parts and how to use filler and cement. I would definitely encourage you to use what you have learned to go the rest of the way with the box stock A New Direction For Our BS Deuce build. Practice of the basics makes perfect. Instead of continually telling you how to trim, glue and paint the rest of the pieces for this build, weíre going to focus our attention on more of the techniques for superdetailing a box stock A New Direction For Our BS Deuce model. Some of these methods although weíll be discussing way more than those listed, include adding nuts and bolts, kitbashing, doing upholstery, basic electric wiring, making removable wheels, engine building, elementary scratchbuilding and whatever else I can think of. This new series will still center on the deuce as our subject and will be designed to teach you those things you never thought you could do but are easier than you think. It will hopefully bring you up to speed to a higher level of skill I think youíll be quite happy with. Letís have some fun.
      Show Complete First Post

Show Your Support

• This build may not be copied, reproduced or published elsewhere without author's permission.
        Please note: The first post will be displayed at the top of every page.
    JOIN THE SMC ALLIANCE NOW

1. Mike1981's Avatar VIP/Sponsor
    sounds great Jeff, i could use a few pointers on these subjectsl: , im starting to get quite good at modding parts but boy does it take me a while:(
    QUOTE QUOTE #2

2. hot ford coupe's Avatar VIP/Sponsor
    Name
    Jeffrey
    Thanks Mike. Any questions you have, give me a holler and I'll do what I can to get the answer.

A New Direction For Our BS Deuce
    Sometimes a handful of patience is worth more than a truck load of brains. Have the courage to trust your own beliefs. Don't be swayed by those with louder voices. W.S. Maugham :)
    QUOTE QUOTE #3

3. hot ford coupe's Avatar VIP/Sponsor
    Name
    Jeffrey
    Thanks Mike. Any questions you have, give me a holler and I'll do what I can to get the answer.

A New Direction For Our BS Deuce
    Sometimes a handful of patience is worth more than a truck load of brains. Have the courage to trust your own beliefs. Don't be swayed by those with louder voices. W.S. Maugham :)
    QUOTE QUOTE #4