Close

Builder Last Online: Aug 2014 Show Printable Version Email this Page
      Model Scale: 1/8 Rating:  Thanks: 0
      Started: 02-04-07 Build Revisions: Never  
      Not Supported

This will be Jeff's page and he will moderate it. Jeff has kindly offered to do a tutorial on a box stock Jeffs Box Stock Tutorial deuce. I know Jeff welcome's questions so for those of you who are new to large scale, ask away.

Take it away Jeff!
      Show Complete First Post

Show Your Support

• This build may not be copied, reproduced or published elsewhere without author's permission.
        Please note: The first post will be displayed at the top of every page.
    JOIN THE SMC ALLIANCE NOW

1. robjos32's Avatar VIP/Sponsor
    Name
    robert
    I am going to follow this tutorial avidly, as it will give me ideas and inspiration for my box stock Jeffs Box Stock Tutorial deuce project.
    You can have any color you want, as long as it's black. Henry Ford
    QUOTE QUOTE #2

2. hot ford coupe's Avatar VIP/Sponsor
    Name
    Jeffrey
    Coming some time this evening, I will be putting in installment #2 as well as moving the first installment here too. This is where to ask the questions so think 'em up and I'll do my best to answer them all. Remember, as we've said a million times, the only stupid question is the one that's never asked. In other words, no question will ever be considered stupid, just answered. And if you din't understand the answer, keep asking me. It's my sole responsibility that everyone understand it all. :)
    Sometimes a handful of patience is worth more than a truck load of brains. Have the courage to trust your own beliefs. Don't be swayed by those with louder voices. W.S. Maugham :)
    QUOTE QUOTE #3

3. robjos32's Avatar VIP/Sponsor
    Name
    robert
    I am looking forward in anticipation to reading it.
    You can have any color you want, as long as it's black. Henry Ford
    QUOTE QUOTE #4

4. hot ford coupe's Avatar VIP/Sponsor
    Name
    Jeffrey
    I'll have to post it tomorrow, guys. It seems my internet connection is a bit unreliable and as I was putting it in, the net cut me off and stopped me from getting it all done. Don't worry, I didn't lose it. It's saved in my Word Program. And I have broadband at that. In any case, the way this tutorial will be organized is that each installment will have it's own thread in the section. That way, the thread page will be organized like an index so you'll be able to refer back and forth throughout the build. Just remember to keep all questions and comments in it's own thread so I can keep the answers organized also.
    Sometimes a handful of patience is worth more than a truck load of brains. Have the courage to trust your own beliefs. Don't be swayed by those with louder voices. W.S. Maugham :)
    QUOTE QUOTE #5