Close

1. PB SK's Avatar Member
    Name
    Peter
    Hi,1 / I do not speak English, so I apologize for any mistakes - I used a translator,2 / I am a beginning modeler and I have finished my first Pocher model - Mercedes 540K Special Roadster.It is a reconstruction of the original K-82 kit (Mercedes-Benz 540K Cabrio Special 1396) from which, with minor modifications, it remained original only for the model frame and chassis.The body and engine have been significantly modified to match the model, which was a real car Mercedes 540K Special Roadster, which originally had the license plate DYX 911. I am enclosing a few pictures of the finished model, in case of interest I can send more.

Pocher Mercedes 540K Special Roudster-m540-11-jpg Pocher Mercedes 540K Special Roudster-m540-54-jpg Pocher Mercedes 540K Special Roudster-m540-50-jpg Pocher Mercedes 540K Special Roudster-m540k-10-jpg Pocher Mercedes 540K Special Roudster-m540-16-jpg Pocher Mercedes 540K Special Roudster-m540-8-jpg Pocher Mercedes 540K Special Roudster-m540k-28-jpg Pocher Mercedes 540K Special Roudster-m540-41-2-jpg
    3 / the model is almost finished but I have one unfinished detail left on it.I did not find where the pipe coming out of the intake pipe on the engine is connected (I am attaching a photo) and therefore I turn to my modeling colleagues.
    Pocher Mercedes 540K Special Roudster-m540k-50-pia-jpg
    Peter
    Attached Images Attached Images Pocher Mercedes 540K Special Roudster-m540-12-jpg  Pocher Mercedes 540K Special Roudster-m540-14-jpg 
    QUOTE QUOTE #1

2. MODEL A MODEL's Avatar Yearly Subscriber
    Name
    don
    Beautiful model!
    -craftsmanship is a lifelong project of
    self-construction and self determination
    QUOTE QUOTE #2