PDA

View Full Version : Pocher Exhibition Photos

camwader
03-19-14, 06:47 PM
I have started an album in my Member's Gallery for the photos I took on my recent visit to the Pocher Exhibition at the Hornby Visitor Centre in Margate.

http://www.scalemotorcars.com/forum/images/imported/2014/03/104.jpg (http://s10.photobucket.com/user/Camwader/media/PochEx8_zpsef7554fb.jpg.html)

Ton
03-19-14, 07:10 PM
Thank you!

Egon
03-19-14, 08:21 PM
Was there any info of the F50 that was stolen.

camwader
03-20-14, 04:22 AM
I saw no mention of an F50. I didn't know they had lost one, otherwise I could have asked.

SVtrackhead
03-20-14, 12:31 PM
from the 1995 catalog, but never produced:

3.Star
03-20-14, 02:14 PM
Lost by car theft...the car moving the F 50 model Zero in the trunk, when going to a toy fair, had been stolen. So it wasn't only stealing one car, even the Pocher F 50 vanished. There must be one lucky guy around, to have that one and only. Or..in a other kind of way, dropped it into the next trash can.

Cheers
Michael

Ton
03-20-14, 02:36 PM
For me the Lambo is a mystery: prototype?

camwader
03-20-14, 02:55 PM
It is a prototype. This is what it says on the display board:

The car on show is a model of the first Diablo to be manufactured by Lamborghini in 1990. The Motoring World was completely won over by its beautiful lines and technical performance, despite the high price tag!

The model on display is a handmade prototype made from resin, and was first seen in 1991/92 at the Nuremburg Toy and Model Fair in Germany. It was intended to be developed by Pocher and added to its model range, however due to lack of public interest it was not produced.

The model is particularly fragile and was damaged on route to Nuremburg, where it was glued back together. Can you see where the damage is?

http://www.scalemotorcars.com/forum/images/imported/2014/03/110.jpg

tommaso_iuele
03-20-14, 04:02 PM
here's another photo of the diablo...26408

I have advised Pocher Hornby with a strategy to produce the Lambo Diablo se30 Purple... if they proceed with my suggestions, I would have already 60 customers ready to buy... let's see1thumbup1

Guiddy
03-20-14, 06:28 PM
here's another photo of the diablo...

I have advised Pocher Hornby with a strategy to produce the Lambo Diablo se30 Purple... if they proceed with my suggestions, I would have already 60 customers ready to buy... let's see1thumbup1

actually you have 61!

jquest64
03-21-14, 08:09 PM
...that would be 62. Love my classic Pochers and really want a modern one. The Aventador is not my cup of tea but the Diablo sure is, especially that one.
Thanks for sharing these incredible photos

tommaso_iuele
03-22-14, 02:23 AM
...that would be 62. Love my classic Pochers and really want a modern one. The Aventador is not my cup of tea but the Diablo sure is, especially that one.
Thanks for sharing these incredible photos

Well i guess i should open a thread to pocher and see how many we are?
tks1clap1

camwader
03-22-14, 07:54 AM
A few more Diablo pictures:

reach67
03-22-14, 10:37 AM
Make that 63!!!!

tommaso_iuele
03-22-14, 01:07 PM
Make that 63!!!!

well lets get this going.... I'm really interested... if we can get a big list I will arrange with pocher a real business project....1clap1

Guiddy
03-22-14, 02:58 PM
The SE30 would be great but I'm glad they didn't make that Diablo Spider. It was just to much of a one off and I like to model cars I see often or lust after in real life.
I wasn't a fan of the Testarossa Spider they did to be honest.

weidongz
03-23-14, 09:24 AM
64!
I'm sure it will much more that this numbergringrin

weidongz
03-23-14, 09:27 AM
Forgot to mention
I suppose the front lamps can be opened!

camwader
03-23-14, 12:02 PM
Not on the prototype pictured, and neither could anything else - you could see the paint across every panel line. Still looked good though.

tommaso_iuele
03-24-14, 02:32 AM
64!
I'm sure it will much more that this numbergringrin

it's growing...1clap1

reach67
03-24-14, 09:59 AM
The number grows - and that is just on this forum. Imagine how many more modelers are out there that aren't members or are in other countries that are just as interested as us!
Tomasso, if you do get the chance to meet with Pocher/Hornby, you can suggest sending out a survey to all the clients that purchased the new Aventador to gauge the interest of the Diablo build....or other models, for that matter! That would let them know which kits would be profitable enough to build. Suggest classic kits as well. I'd be happy to put a deposit down to show my commitment to the project if need be.

tommaso_iuele
03-24-14, 03:29 PM
The number grows - and that is just on this forum. Imagine how many more modelers are out there that aren't members or are in other countries that are just as interested as us!
Tomasso, if you do get the chance to meet with Pocher/Hornby, you can suggest sending out a survey to all the clients that purchased the new Aventador to gauge the interest of the Diablo build....or other models, for that matter! That would let them know which kits would be profitable enough to build. Suggest classic kits as well. I'd be happy to put a deposit down to show my commitment to the project if need be.

Ok now we are going to start something real... I will put this notice on my other forums around the world.
If I can see here about 100 names or nicknames i will introduce this project to who I know in the pocher company.
tks

tommaso_iuele
03-24-14, 03:37 PM

Ok now we are going to start something real... I will put this notice on my other forums around the world.
If I can see here about 100 names or nicknames i will introduce this project to who I know in the pocher company.

tks

3.Star
03-24-14, 06:04 PM
Well, a German fellow guy took up to Revell, to re-re-release the E-Type/XKE in 1/8 th scale. Was told to be 1000 units on his credits. Quite a risk. Made his job a little easier, to buy two of them. Think it is not that easy, to persuade a company doing a model for around a 100 guys, even when moulds aren't really there. One never knows..going to be surprised.

Cheers
Michael

tunedbysaturnsl1
03-24-14, 08:23 PM
I would certainly be in for a Diablo model myself as well.

tommaso_iuele
03-24-14, 09:11 PM
[QUOTE=3.Star;147764]Well, a German fellow guy took up to Revell, to re-re-release the E-Type/XKE in 1/8 th scale. Was told to be 1000 units on his credits. Quite a risk. Made his job a little easier, to buy two of them. Think it is not that easy, to persuade a company doing a model for around a 100 guys, even when moulds aren't really there. One never knows..going to be surprised.

....100 names on this site, the total names I'm looking is 600 between my forums around the world
tk1thumbup1

3.Star
03-24-14, 10:01 PM
You are having my thumbs up and fingers crossed!!