PDA

View Full Version : F40 Pocher

Alex70
10-02-12, 10:08 AM
Hello everyone, sorry for my absence, I wanted to share with you my enthusiasm,1yeah1 I found at the Fair
Milan "Hobby Model Expo" kit of F40 K55 / K58 of Pocher. My collection of Kit is rising! I have a Mercedes 500k, the Rolls-Royce Phantom II torpedo Ferrari Testarossa K/51 and now the Ferrari F40. Then I have the Bugatti kit engine and Volvo F16. Finally I have the model I created the Bugatti 50T,gringrin no evil shall we?

I saw that there is a Trans kit autograph. wow but it costs almost double the model. For those who have used it really worth it? Hello.

Alex.

Ton
10-03-12, 12:15 PM
Hello everyone, sorry for my absence, I wanted to share with you my enthusiasm,1yeah1 I found at the Fair
Milan "Hobby Model Expo" kit of F40 K55 / K58 of Pocher. My collection of Kit is rising! I have a Mercedes 500k, the Rolls-Royce Phantom II torpedo Ferrari Testarossa K/51 and now the Ferrari F40. Then I have the Bugatti kit engine and Volvo F16. Finally I have the model I created the Bugatti 50T,gringrin no evil shall we?

I saw that there is a Trans kit autograph. wow but it costs almost double the model. For those who have used it really worth it? Hello.

Alex.

Hello Alex,

I used the Autograph Transkit and I am enjoying it already a couple of years ( look at my album/postings)

Alex70
10-04-12, 01:36 PM
picpic i'm looking your F40

Alex70
10-04-12, 01:41 PM
Hello Ton, I gave an eye on your F40, compliments really.1clap1 You used the transkit Autograph, I would like to know some information: 'Use of transkit is challenging? I saw that some pieces shall be welded, but I can not weld, How long did it take to make that model? the carbon chevlar be cut to size and with what? as are the instructions? and last, do you think Euro 1200 is not a huge expense for a transkit? basically I want to know if he is worth all the money and if it is hard to build it with that trans kit given the high price. Ton, where are you from? i Am Alessandro From Verona. 1hey1hello.

Alex.

Ton
10-05-12, 02:02 PM
Hi Alessandro,

A lot transkits were sold...a few were build. I think it has to do with the large amount of time you need ( spent about 650 hours on the build) and sometimes the difficulty of the build ( manual is IMO not very good) but the most important is perseverance! Every good builder is able to build the transkit but not every good builder has the "mental abilities" ...I had them hardly gringrin I never welded very much myself so before I started on the transkit I learned myself ( theory and practice) to weld. E.g. the engine stand was my first welding exercise. The kevlar are decals with a master on the back so you can use scissors. And is it worth the money ..it depends firstly on the size of your wallet, secondly if you get joy from the build and than it is cheap on an hourly rate. I paid 1800 euro for the kit and transkit. 1800/650 is an hourly rate of euro 2,75 ......that is cheap entertainment gringrin Maybe Romell ( who is building the F40 now) has an other point of view. I am from the Netherlands!

Alex70
10-06-12, 05:04 AM
Thanks Ton, I saw that they produced new kit autograph and costs € 1,200. I'm thinking of us thought to take before the end, I read that leave the choice of the number of those who remained Kit I do not care, because they are all the same and have the first or last does not change. Ton Of course, if I decide to take, then you cover it with a thousand questions and advice.1book1 Thank you for your kindness and if when go in your part of the Netherlands will see your masterpiece.picpic Hello.1hey1

Ton
10-06-12, 06:18 PM
Good Luck with your decision Alessandro!