PDA

View Full Version : Crown Trucks

Jeepers
12-22-17, 02:47 AM
Today marks the first step of a long road ahead. Today I started the design aspect of a long term project I have always wanted to undertake. Over the next few months to years, however long it takes, I will be designing and building scale models of semi trucks of my own fictional company. As of yet I have only done a CAD of a grille. I am unsure of what scale I want to build and have many more decisions to make. As I go I will be designing parts using paper sketches, Autodesk Fusion 360 CAD software, part dimension information from the internet, and a lot of trial and error. I won't be spending too much time on CAD drawings not knowing what scale I will be using until I have that decided, and the preliminary sketches done. The grille is an easy design to adjust to final dimensions, that's why I went ahead and designed it first. It made a great introductory project to get used to Fusion 360. At this moment the one thing I am sure of is that this will be a fun, and I'm sure often overwhelming, project. 324233242432425