Close

Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. Lancair IV's Avatar VIP/Sponsor
    Name
    Rob
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    590
    The B-1 should be wrapped up this week less weapons. I'm waiting for a company called Shull24 to re-open so I can order the JDAMs. Anyway. Here's where I'm at.

    Lets see your Model Sunday Pictures......

    Cheers
    Attached Images Attached Images Model Sunday 2-28-2010-100223-decals-001-jpg  Model Sunday 2-28-2010-100223-decals-002-jpg  Model Sunday 2-28-2010-100223-decals-003-jpg  Model Sunday 2-28-2010-100223-decals-004-jpg  Model Sunday 2-28-2010-100225-weathering-002-jpg  Model Sunday 2-28-2010-100228-weathering-001-jpg  Model Sunday 2-28-2010-100228-weathering-002-jpg  Model Sunday 2-28-2010-100228-weathering-003-jpg  Model Sunday 2-28-2010-100228-weathering-004-jpg  Model Sunday 2-28-2010-100228-weathering-005-jpg 
    Rob Byrnes
    Novi, Mi.

    On the Bench
    1:48 Monogram B-17 Flying Fortress (Extreem Detail)
    Scratch build Lancair 235

    In the planning Stages
    1:48 US WWII Bombers B-26, B-29

    Recently Completed
    1:48 Accurate Miniatures P-51
    1:48 Accurate Miniatures P-51A
    1:48 Accurate Miniatures P-36 Apache
    1:48 Tamiya P-51D
    QUOTE QUOTE #1

  2. Herman's Avatar VIP/Sponsor
    Name
    Herman
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    329
    Hardly anything here. I did cast a set of elephants in 1:16 and 1:24 to go on the Franklin Mint Bugattis. I pulled a vacuum so deep that I probably boiled off some ingredient of the epoxy Model Sunday 2-28-2010 resin Model Sunday 2-28-2010 . Need to check. It could also be moisture. (still need to check if I can have water boil at room temperature with the new vacuum setup. I have time for that when the little guy is asleep, but the vacuum system runs in my office, next to his bedroom... Dilemma.)

    I did sort of promise, however, to start building the 1:8 Bugatti T35 in about 2 weeks from now. I hope sick bay has turned into a more healthy environment by then.
    QUOTE QUOTE #2

  3. Lancair IV's Avatar VIP/Sponsor
    Name
    Rob
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    590
    She's done. Had a lot of time today since the wife had to work.

    Cheers
    Attached Images Attached Images Model Sunday 2-28-2010-100228-complete-027-jpg  Model Sunday 2-28-2010-100228-complete-018-jpg  Model Sunday 2-28-2010-100228-complete-004-jpg  Model Sunday 2-28-2010-100228-complete-030-jpg  Model Sunday 2-28-2010-100228-complete-010-jpg  Model Sunday 2-28-2010-100228-complete-011-jpg 
    Last edited by Lancair IV; 02-28-10 at 07:36 PM.
    Rob Byrnes
    Novi, Mi.

    On the Bench
    1:48 Monogram B-17 Flying Fortress (Extreem Detail)
    Scratch build Lancair 235

    In the planning Stages
    1:48 US WWII Bombers B-26, B-29

    Recently Completed
    1:48 Accurate Miniatures P-51
    1:48 Accurate Miniatures P-51A
    1:48 Accurate Miniatures P-36 Apache
    1:48 Tamiya P-51D
    QUOTE QUOTE #3

  4. Nortley's Avatar VIP/Sponsor
    Name
    Buck
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    372
    When I heard about Tamiya Model Sunday 2-28-2010 's new Honda 6 with upgrade kits, there was no question or delay. After a few days of looking at the parts - nicely bagged to protect them from drool - I dove in with the most tedious looking job, the chain. Assembly was about 98% smooth, the other 2% took half the time and all the creative language. What a product, though, I can see these chain kits finding homes in other models.
    Attached Images Attached Images Model Sunday 2-28-2010-1002280008-jpg  Model Sunday 2-28-2010-1002280013-jpg  Model Sunday 2-28-2010-1002280018-jpg 
    Scorpio - Builds models the way the prototype should have been built.
    QUOTE QUOTE #4

  5. Tage's Avatar Yearly Subscriber
    Name
    Daniel
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    605
    NICE chain. <drool>
    QUOTE QUOTE #5

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Quick Scale Calculator

 
Scale Calculator   Scale Factor   Real Size:     + Deluxe Scale Calculator
  1: th   Which equals Convert measurement: Reset or clear:  
  Any Scale   Scale Size:     + Deluxe Metric Calculator
 
Top