Close

1. Andym's Avatar VIP/Sponsor
    Name
    Andy
    In addition to the Judge's Best of Choice trophy, we will be awarding the People's Choice Best of Show as voted on by all of the Concours participants and patrons.

The trophy is gorgeous and will be presented at the awards ceremony in front of the entire crowd.

Looking forward to seeing all of you there.

Andy.

P.S. Sorry about the duplicate photos. Couldn't figure out how to get rid of the second one.

I fixed it for you Andy. Ta Daaaaaaaaa .

2011 Glenmoor Gathering People's Choice Award-peopleschoice-jpg
    Last edited by hot ford coupe; 09-19-11 at 04:38 PM. Reason: To remove second picture
    When I was young I used to say "[I]When I grow up I'm going to be somebody!"
    [/I]
    I now realize I should have been more specific.
    QUOTE QUOTE #1

2. 3.Star's Avatar VIP/Sponsor
    Name
    Michael J.
    I made my choice, to drop down at Glenmoore. Isn't working, got argues from my boss. Sorry not to see these kind of great people in real life. Make it another big one.

Keeping yours

Michael
    QUOTE QUOTE #2

3. xken's Avatar VIP/Sponsor
    Name
    Kenneth
    Setting up this afternoon and the weather is to be fantastic today and tomorrow. Judging for the Scale Model Concours starts Sunday morning at 10am. We have three distinguished judges Marvin Meit, Sponsor; Steve Moskowitz, Executive Director of the Antique Car Club of America and Honorary Chairman of the Glenmoor Gathering;Charles Maher, this year's Featured Artist and event poster artist.

Stand by for future posting of event results and pictures. Those of you within driving distance I encourage visiting and enjoying this show.

Start planning now to participate next year. Please keep in mind in progress builds are welcome.

Ken
    QUOTE QUOTE #3