Close

1. Brizio's Avatar VIP/Sponsor
    Name
    Brizio
    I hope I can open this topic... :)

In this week I'm only working on a Wire VW in 1/25... It will be ready next week... :) I still need to decide the color, but it is not a big deal... :)
    Some pics...

QUOTE QUOTE #1

2. Lancair IV's Avatar VIP/Sponsor
    Name
    Rob
    Sweet Bug. I saw a real one at Autorama last year.

I have been working on the underside of the cockpit on my Fort. I added a bunch of styrene Model Sunday July 25 2010... to the resign parts I'm getting ready to add structure tot he ball turret.

Cheers
    Rob Byrnes
    Novi, Mi.

On the Bench
    1:48 Monogram B-17 Flying Fortress (Extreem Detail)
    Scratch build Lancair 235

In the planning Stages
    1:48 US WWII Bombers B-26, B-29

Recently Completed
    1:48 Accurate Miniatures P-51
    1:48 Accurate Miniatures P-51A
    1:48 Accurate Miniatures P-36 Apache
    1:48 Tamiya P-51D
    QUOTE QUOTE #2

3. Brizio's Avatar VIP/Sponsor
    Name
    Brizio
    Quote Originally Posted by Lancair IV View Post
    Sweet Bug. I saw a real one at Autorama last year.
    Thank you! I hope to finish it the next week, so I can come back on the Alfa. :)
    QUOTE QUOTE #3

4. ScaleMotorcars's Avatar Administrator
    Name
    Daniel
    Love the Bug Brizio there's a guy in Mexico that build one years ago. His was white but Ive seen several A yellow one and a green one also.
    QUOTE QUOTE #4

5. Brizio's Avatar VIP/Sponsor
    Name
    Brizio
    Quote Originally Posted by ScaleMotorcars View Post
    Love the Bug Brizio there's a guy in Mexico that build one years ago. His was white but Ive seen several A yellow one and a green one also.
    Thank you! :)
    Yep I saw it, there are several of those wire bugs... :) I never seen the green one, but I think in white is the best way to go... :)
    QUOTE QUOTE #5

6. hot ford coupe's Avatar VIP/Sponsor
    Name
    Jeffrey
    Those wire bugs are outrageous. Brizio, you did a great job duplicating one. That's got to be one of the most unique models I've ever seen.

My work isn't ready for pictures yet. I've been working on the cockpit of a B17 with a clear side along with the regular B17s for my attempt at a dio. I should have plenty of pictures for next week.
    Sometimes a handful of patience is worth more than a truck load of brains. Have the courage to trust your own beliefs. Don't be swayed by those with louder voices. W.S. Maugham :)
    QUOTE QUOTE #6

7. Brizio's Avatar VIP/Sponsor
    Name
    Brizio
    Quote Originally Posted by hot ford coupe View Post
    Those wire bugs are outrageous. Brizio, you did a great job duplicating one. That's got to be one of the most unique models I've ever seen.
    Thank you! I started the hoods today, hope to finish them before the end of the day, so I can primer Model Sunday July 25 2010... the VW... :)
    QUOTE QUOTE #7

8. strevo's Avatar VIP/Sponsor
    Name
    Steve
    Quote Originally Posted by Brizio View Post
    Thank you! :)
    Yep I saw it, there are several of those wire bugs... :) I never seen the green one, but I think in white is the best way to go... :)
    They had a white one very similar to the one you're making at the VW headquarters in Auburn Hills, Michigan when I was there several years ago. They are pretty cool.
    -Steve
    "Success and failure are the same choice; only attitude determines the difference." Ross A. Halliday
    QUOTE QUOTE #8

9. Brizio's Avatar VIP/Sponsor
    Name
    Brizio
    Quote Originally Posted by strevo View Post
    They had a white one very similar to the one you're making at the VW headquarters in Auburn Hills, Michigan when I was there several years ago. They are pretty cool.
    -Steve
    Another person on another forum told me the same things, that he went a the VW's HQ for some seminar, and saw this wire bug. Probably you know this person... :)
    QUOTE QUOTE #9